Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple quick pics I took from the SEMA Show!

It's worth noting that FORD had set up a mini RS Academy & were allowing attendees to go along for rides in RS, GT350 & Raptors! I quickly talked to one of the instructors & he mentioned that the RS Owner's Adrenaline Academy will happen in April 2017 in Utah! I'm definitely going!

Anyway, other members that were at the show, feel free to add pics to this thread!

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
Ok so where do I find those hoods?!!!

Reactions: jr4eb

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Yo Dog, we heard you like tail wings so we put a tail wing on your tail wing!

Those pics are Yuuuge! Thanks for posting them.

I wasn't able to see the front grille air scoops in the other photos posted of the Roush RS. I wonder if they are both functional or if they will be lit up like a I see on a lot of Mustangs. Definitely think the front splitter is too big for street use. I would much prefer the carbon front splitter and all the other CF goodies the SG has on it.

Also just noticed that the Roush RS has a whole Xpel stealth wrap on it. Pretty cool.

·
Super Moderator
16,809 Posts
Someone say YUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEE:

Thanks @Ankah

00c0c_cH6Aze8eSQi_600x450.jpg

Nice Ford Sharkfin antenna also.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
i was wondering about that, i plan on getting Xpel Stealth done to mine also

And dont forget the Tow Hook thats bolted to the Body panel instead of the Existing Factory Tow Hook Placement

Also just noticed that the Roush RS has a whole Xpel stealth wrap on it. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
161 Posts
That Roush is terrible, it's like the designers didn't even try.

1. You know what we could add? A front splitter that was so big they would hit it off anything and have to order another!

2. Let's put a tow-hook...UNDER THE TOW HOOK!!!! Oh and make it red too pls so every knows its a bolt-on.

3. You know what wouldn't look good? Adding shark fins on the spoiler...let's do it anyways.

4. Yeah, get some blue in there. NO, not RS blue you idiot, use the blue from the ST!

5. We could put a piece of trim UNDER the molded bumper that houses the exhaust! There's nothing there!!! It's like that space was left for us! Screw it Jerry, we're going all out, copy their design except mold in our bottom piece into one piece of trim. AND PAINT THE TIPS BLACK FOR GODS SAKE.

6. Good enough for you? Good enough for me. Oh, crap, don't forget to put ROUSH on there somewhere. No, anywhere's fine with me, I'm on the golf course Jerry I have to go.

·
Registered
170 Posts
That Roush is terrible, it's like the designers didn't even try.
Couldn't have said it better. About the only thing I kind of like is the hood vents. And I don't get the desire for an even bigger snow plow...I mean front splitter. I already scrape the stock splitter fairly regularly. Not to mention the car is already set up for zero lift.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
More Pics!

Glad you guys enjoyed the pics! Here are a few more.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts