Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,323 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Can't make the Montreal show, its pretty far from here but we are going to Geneva in the spring to start our European vacation and will be going to that auto show. They better have an RS there.

·
Super Moderator
15,323 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Who else is going? Hopefully they bring the NB so I can see exactly what I ordered.
I will be there on the 15th, the first day the show opens to the public. One more week to go.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll be there on the 16th, unless I can't wait and decide to go after work this friday after 4pm. 2 hour drive, not so bad!

·
Super Moderator
15,323 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Must be something with the lights effect. I've noticed its a metallic paint.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I actually had chills all over my body when I first saw it!! Pictures are one thing, seeing it in real is a whole different thing. :untroubled:

·
Registered
97 Posts
I actually had chills all over my body when I first saw it!! Pictures are one thing, seeing it in real is a whole different thing. :untroubled:
This ^^^ is so true. I had the exact same feeling. I never bought a car without ever seeing it and I was a bit worried especially about the colour. The car has presence, the color looks great and a bit lighter in the pictures compared to real life. The breaks and wheels look like they mean business, the front and back end look aggressive. I looked at the R, STI, RS3 and I would still buy the RS hands down.
Here are a few of my pictures (I showed them my DORA but they would not let me get closer)
IMG_0975.JPG
IMG_0983.JPG
IMG_0987.JPG
IMG_0974.JPG
IMG_0988.JPG
IMG_0991.JPG
IMG_0992.JPG
IMG_0984.JPG
IMG_0979.JPG
IMG_0986.JPG
IMG_0980.JPG

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
8 Participants
Hoonigan
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing