Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
Wow that was fast! Very nice Bronco and picture! Didn’t you post in the crashed RS thread a week ago only? Your insurance company was very good/fast when compared to others I heard of from friends/collegues!

That’s quite an upgrade in ground clearance from the RS 🤣

·
Registered
120 Posts
Did u get manual or the V6?

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Nice congrats. That's pretty much the same that my wife got but she added the Squatch package/tech package etc. What color did you get? We went for the Carbonized Grey

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow that was fast! Very nice Bronco and picture! Didn’t you post in the crashed RS thread a week ago only? Your insurance company was very good/fast when compared to others I heard of from friends/collegues!

Very quick turn around from my insurance company, I must say. Confirm write-off day 3, settlement offer 5th and direct deposit day 8. Bronco's are hard to find, at MSRP at least. Huge trade in exporting to the USA given ADM's and wait lists. JCG

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice congrats. That's pretty much the same that my wife got but she added the Squatch package/tech package etc. What color did you get? We went for the Carbonized Grey
Antimatter Blue. Retro stripes go on next week. The need to pimp is real. Heretic Studio fog lights next. JCG

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did u get manual or the V6?
Neither. 10 speed auto (wifey) and 2.3L. Highly tunable engine and I think I can get 350hp without too many mods (lighter than 2.7L which has more "issues", not RS head gaskets scale issues, but reported issues re: failure). Happy with the gas mileage on the 2.3L too which improves post tune (typically). JCG

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Made for this weather for sure! JCG
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Sky

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
Neither. 10 speed auto (wifey) and 2.3L. Highly tunable engine and I think I can get 350hp without too many mods (lighter than 2.7L which has more "issues", not RS head gaskets scale issues, but reported issues re: failure). Happy with the gas mileage on the 2.3L too which improves post tune (typically). JCG
I'm really liking my Ranger with that 10spd auto and 2.3l.

Reactions: jcgtok17
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.