·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't seen this one before.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Thank you for the post. Spring seems like a long time from now but seeing the prototypes showing up at the auto shows help.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the post. Spring seems like a long time from now but seeing the prototypes showing up at the auto shows help.
I actually went to this show but when I asked to get in, they were quick to NOPE me.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
so many options to click through. would be great if there was a single button to turn all the bs off and turn everything else up. also hope that you dont need to be at a stand still with the ebrake up to switch options.

was nice to know for sure which seats are which. I much prefer the look of the rs2

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so many options to click through. would be great if there was a single button to turn all the bs off and turn everything else up. also hope that you dont need to be at a stand still with the ebrake up to switch options.

was nice to know for sure which seats are which. I much prefer the look of the rs2
From what I understand, when you press the "drive mode" button near the shifter, it changes multiple things in the menu for you. That is the 'single button' you are looking for!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts