Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There must be a thread on this already but I'm not seeing it.

2016 Ford Focus - Build & Price

It's not pretty. Interior shots have me worried. Looks like my ST3 seats are nicer. What's Micro-Dinamica? Are the images swapped?

Of course it's bundled again (RS2 package) with nav and such. Really don't need nav for driving in town. Really don't use Sirius.

Does this mean stitching or inserts (like the ST) "Partial Leather RECARO® seats with RS Logo are available with Smoke Storm, Tangerine Scream or Performance Blue accent color". Or is it a mistake (carryover from the ST info)?

·
Registered
969 Posts
There must be a thread on this already but I'm not seeing it.

2016 Ford Focus - Build & Price

It's not pretty. Interior shots have me worried. Looks like my ST3 seats are nicer. What's Micro-Dinamica? Are the images swapped?

Of course it's bundled again (RS2 package) with nav and such. Really don't need nav for driving in town. Really don't use Sirius.

Does this mean stitching or inserts (like the ST) "Partial Leather RECARO® seats with RS Logo are available with Smoke Storm, Tangerine Scream or Performance Blue accent color". Or is it a mistake (carryover from the ST info)?
Mistake. Somebody at FMC did a poor job copying and pasting! There are several other mistakes.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
The RS build page on Ford's website is definitely ate-up. If enough of us submit feedback they will probably update it. If you go to the build page and scroll to the bottom of the page there is a "submit feedback" option. Click it, a little window pops up and you can complain to your heart's desire. I did. I specifically said they needed close ups of the seats to see the difference between the standard seats and the RS Package seats. Let's get some traffic on it!

·
Super Moderator
15,358 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
.ie is Ireland's domain.

They get Magnetic Grey.... :(

Mag Grey.png

And of course the shell seats:

Seats.png

But then, they are paying WAAAAAAY more than we are.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
FlyPanAm
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing