Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Four colors is all you are going to have to choose from...Nitrous Blue, Stealth Gray, Absolute Black or Frozen White

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Preference order:

Liquid blue
Magnetic Gray
Black
Nothing else

·
Registered
171 Posts
My preferences:
1. Liquid Blue
2. RS500-style Matte Black
3. Magnetic Metallic
4. Black (Hoping with some flakes like the Focus ST).
5. Grabber Blue
6. Ruby Red
7. Nitrous Blue
8. Stealth Grey
9. Etc.

I guess I'm getting Black. At least I can play it off like my TB FoST got an insane performance package added on.

·
Registered
32 Posts
For some reason on a AWD turbo car (Evo, STI, Cossie RS, RS200, 323, etc...), White always looks better than any other color. White is the only color I want, but that Stealth Grey has my attention...

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you put me in charge of color choices...

Matte Graphite
Ultimate Green
Competition Orange
Grabber Blue
Race Red
Stealth Grey
Frozen White

I hate pearl and despise metallic flake (looks like someone glittered the GD car!), and don't get me started on those damn chameleon paint jobs. I once rented a black Nissan Maxima in the A.M. for a cross country drive. When I gassed it up for the first time I got out and to my surprise I was driving a damn root beer sparkle Maxima. It blew my mind...

·
Registered
203 Posts
For some reason on a AWD turbo car (Evo, STI, Cossie RS, RS200, 323, etc...), White always looks better than any other color. White is the only color I want, but that Stealth Grey has my attention...
I agree with you except for "Race Red", "Milano Red", and even "Absolutely Red".

Actually, the piss poor (excuse my French) RS color selection is the only reason I might keep my "Race Red" ST ST3

·
Registered
1,574 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I have seen pictures of another grey that does not look like the one I posted. Could you shed some light on that for me?
Magnetic grey..Europe only color as far as we know now.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
image.jpg

Best pic of the nitrus blue I've seen yet. Ide rather see performance blue or the best ever color for the RS imperial blue.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Just looking at the RS and realized there are no vents in the hood at all. All RS's have had them before.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
25 Participants
Hoonigan
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing