Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this in my email this morning.
If you track your car I'd recommend taking a look at these and it is very unusual to see them discounted. I have one (my head and neck is worth it) and I have no fit or comfort issues with the stock seat and I use the same devise in my race car. A head is a terrible thing to loose and always remember it is not the first thing you do that normally gets you it is the second.

From Simpson Racing Products:
Hybrid S - 3-Point Belt Compatible - JULY SPECIAL PRICE: Simpson Race Products

Kick off to Summer Special
Hybrid S 20% Off for Month of July

There is no better time to up your safety behind the wheel than now. Through the month of July, we are lowering the Hybrid S head restraint MSRP by 20%.

Regularly $1160. Now only $928.
That is a savings of over two hundred dollars.

A favorite of high performance driving instructors, the Hybrid S Head Restraint is FIA approved and is tested and shown to be compatible with 3-point harnesses used by Car Club enthusiasts and High Performance Driving Experiences allowing driving Instructors, auto manufacturing test engineers, and other cars with 3-point harnesses to have added protection.

FIA Approved
High quality carbon fiber construction
Low profile. No high back to hook on the bars on exit
Multiple load paths to dissipate head loads
Buckle attachment in front. No bulky straps underneath
Installation manual
Click here for a webinar on using the Hybrid S with 3-point belt systems. Courtesy of Motorsport.reg and Simpson Performance Products.
This special deal is for Hybrid S devices only and does not apply to any other head restraint models.
Tech questions? Email our experts.
We are pleased to offer protection to this sector of the market, however, Simpson’s top concern is your safety. While on a racetrack for the BEST protection we suggest a Full-Containment Cockpit System that includes a, Full Containment Seat, Snell rated Helmet, FIA or SFI approved Head Restraint, and 7 point seatbelt harness system.
How to Find Your Perfect Fit: Have someone measure your circumference just under the breast area.

X Small (Chest 32-26 inches)

Small (36-40 inches)

Medium (40-44 inches)

Large (44-48 inches)

X Large (48-52 inches)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts