Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the past week I've managed to find two allocated cars ordered for dealer stock that are unclaimed. I didn't want NB so I kept searching and found my own car. But one is at Mike Bass ford in sheffield village, ohio. I contacted them through email and was offered the car at msrp. The guy didn't have the order in front of him and is supposed to get back to me but he believes it is fully loaded. So that's one option. The other is at Kowalski ford in Avon lake Ohio and I have the order for from rich, a sales guy there. He's a great guy, I would deal with him. I don't know about this one being msrp. The owner was the one that didn't know if he would mark it up or not when we were discussing the car. But it's not been claimed and is allocated. According to rich it's already been scheduled. Not verified this though but I have the order form like I said. It's also a fully loaded rs2 NB. That's all I got. Hopefully it helps someone out.

Tyler

·
Registered
861 Posts
I have confirmed both of these orders are for dealer stock, and selected for scheduling.

Nitrous Blue, RS2, moon roof, forged alloys with Cup2 tires.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Mike Bass ford won't drop ship to a local dealer, 7 hrs might be to far away for me.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Mike Bass ford won't drop ship to a local dealer, 7 hrs might be to far away for me.
My understanding was that drop ship is an attribute on the order just like color, etc. Once car is selected for scheduling, isn't it too late to make changes?

·
Registered
59 Posts
My understanding was that drop ship is an attribute on the order just like color, etc. Once car is selected for scheduling, isn't it too late to make changes?
Ah, makes sense.

Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
Mike Bass Ford has $3000 markup. Person I spoke to was unwillingly to negotiate it down and repeated stated it is a "fair" markup lol. They have two with a fully loaded one remaining at $44000

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Someone must have backed out on the fully loaded one. I have emails from the guy offering it to me for msrp

·
Registered
409 Posts
I was told these couldn't be ordered for dealer stock...that there had to be a customer name attached...and someone would actually call to confirm you ordered it. I have "theoretically" 3 available allocations from dealers within 75 miles of me...I have talked to all multiple times this past week. At this point, I have not put down a deposit. The dealer closest to me told me that 2 of 3 allotments are taken...only one left. Also, that if I didn't get a 2016 build, I would get my car in 2017.

That last comment kinda worried me....if I do order the car, I certainly expect to take delivery this year...ideally late spring, early summer.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Someone must have backed out on the fully loaded one. I have emails from the guy offering it to me for msrp
I may have use for that email if it comes to it. Would you mind? I'll be calling more dealers in the coming weeks to see what's out there.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I may have use for that email if it comes to it. Would you mind? I'll be calling more dealers in the coming weeks to see what's out there.
Message me your email and I'll forward it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine is ordered through Mike Bass (F44605) and they are not charging me an ADM. It is order 3343. I'd be curious to know who you're working with?

You are correct in that they have two allocations though. Last I checked they have three ordered (E901, E902, 3343). E901 and E902 were their original dealer stock ordrers, which were both 'selected for scheduling' before I ordered mine. Somehow, they were able to pull E902 back to an 'unscheduled' status and my order 3343 is now 'selected for scheduling' along with E901. E901 is a fully loaded (RS2, sunroof, PS2's, winter wheel/tire package, car cover) Nitrous Blue RS.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mine is ordered through Mike Bass (F44605) and they are not charging me an ADM. It is order 3343. I'd be curious to know who you're working with?

You are correct in that they have two allocations though. Last I checked they have three ordered (E901, E902, 3343). E901 and E902 were their original dealer stock ordrers, which were both 'selected for scheduling' before I ordered mine. Somehow, they were able to pull E902 back to an 'unscheduled' status and my order 3343 is now 'selected for scheduling' along with E901. E901 is a fully loaded (RS2, sunroof, PS2's, winter wheel/tire package, car cover) Nitrous Blue RS.
I was emailing Justin in the first week of January. That must be the white one that he said was coming but then he said no a day later because one was a customer and one was a dealer stock fully loaded

·
Registered
116 Posts

With whom did you go through for your deal? I have not receive a call back as promised yet. I may have to wait as all I wanted is the stock in white to match my evox. Thanks.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I was told these couldn't be ordered for dealer stock...that there had to be a customer name attached...and someone would actually call to confirm you ordered it. I have "theoretically" 3 available allocations from dealers within 75 miles of me...I have talked to all multiple times this past week. At this point, I have not put down a deposit. The dealer closest to me told me that 2 of 3 allotments are taken...only one left. Also, that if I didn't get a 2016 build, I would get my car in 2017.

That last comment kinda worried me....if I do order the car, I certainly expect to take delivery this year...ideally late spring, early summer.
Pull the trigger and order one!! If you keep waiting to put a deposit down, don't expect to see it this year.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Don Reid Ford has a FW RS2 ordered that is still available. Dealership (24A214) is in Maitland FL.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Don Reid Ford has a FW RS2 ordered that is still available. Dealership (24A214) is in Maitland FL.
Might be a bit of a poke from NNJ which I think is Northern New Jersey to Don Reid...probably about 16 to 18 hours. Did Don Reid have a markup I can't remember? I ordered mine from Mullinax

·
Registered
49 Posts
Might be a bit of a poke from NNJ which I think is Northern New Jersey to Don Reid...probably about 16 to 18 hours. Did Don Reid have a markup I can't remember? I ordered mine from Mullinax
Not sure what they are going to do on the price with this car. According to my sales contact, they were treating each order based on the relationship the customer had with the dealership. I have been a customer since 1999 that is why i got one of the 4 allocations.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts