Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey so I purchase some euro cup holders and got 3 if anyone wants to buy the other 2. I don't have them yet and will take about 1-2 weeks. 150 each plus shipping I am located in nj for free pick up. PayPal family/friend or add the 3%.

UPDATE: All sold if anyone would like one let me know i will see if I can get more

UPDATE: 7-31-20 Since the last 2 sold so fast and have more fellow RS owners who would like one I have order 4 more. 2 have been put on hold for 2 users. So I will have 2 More anyone want let me know Thanks

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One sold one left

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
As much as I like the Euro/Australian spec cup holder, It'll be a waste of money for me as my phone holder mounts there:

Reactions: grumpy smurf

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update all sold.. if anyone would like to purchase one let me know i can order more if they are in stock

·
Registered
504 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Looks like what came stock with Australian cars. What does it look like stock for North American cars?
Its just 2 round cup holes with no lid, and no deep section like ours, they also don't get the padded,sliding arm rest that ours have and they get a shi7 looking radio bezel! You can see it in the picture above ⬆

·
Registered
504 Posts
Its just 2 round cup holes with no lid, and no deep section like ours, they also don't get the padded,sliding arm rest that ours have and they get a shi7 looking radio bezel! You can see it in the picture above ⬆
Meh. I don't think it looks that bad. If swapping it out had any benefits other than aesthetics (like improving sound quality), I would've swapped it when I did the cupholders and sliding armrest. At least those are functional.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Meh. I don't think it looks that bad. If swapping it out had any benefits other than aesthetics (like improving sound quality), I would've swapped it when I did the cupholders and sliding armrest. At least those are functional.
Each to their own, I reckon ours looks slicker and blends in better, that glossy black section looks a bit cheap/tacky IMO.
I guess you get used to it over time....

·
Registered
350 Posts
cheap/tacky IMO ....VERY. I hate the cheap ass plastic look myself as well...

I'll take a console if you got some more also.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Not to detract from sellers on here, but if you want one sooner than later they are on UK ebay quite frequently if you're okay with used parts. I got my radio fascia, cup holder, and arm rest from ebay sellers. You may need to use a forwarder as most auto wreckers/dismantlers don't like to ship internationally.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not to detract from sellers on here, but if you want one sooner than later they are on UK ebay quite frequently if you're okay with used parts. I got my radio fascia, cup holder, and arm rest from ebay sellers. You may need to use a forwarder as most auto wreckers/dismantlers don't like to ship internationally.
If you don't mind me asking, what did you do about the hazard lights button?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, what did you do about the hazard lights button?
You have to move the pin to the radio button connector. Don't forget to reroute the wires that you're using or it will cover the CD slot

·
Registered
88 Posts
How much extra do you pay for forwarding? And which service have you used?

·
Premium Member
3,380 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts