Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do I have to DORA one dated 10/12 /15 and one dated 11/ 20/15
First one is got a price level 215 second one has a price level of 635.
my email signature is for the price level 615 10 o'clock in the morning on October 12 I'm confused ..????

·
Registered
329 Posts
Im curious too, cause when I placed my order my dealer didn't give me a VOC or a DORA. It was placed on Nov 8th (which confused me cause the banks didn't open till Nov 12th) so I assumed was in queue till the banks open. It wasn't until a week later that I finally asked for it and the date showed that day I asked for it which made me think my order had not been placed until I asked for it.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Why do I have to DORA one dated 10/12 /15 and one dated 11/ 20/15
First one is got a price level 215 second one has a price level of 635.
my email signature is for the price level 615 10 o'clock in the morning on October 12 I'm confused ..????
Based on my experience you receive a new DORA per each status change. I could be wrong though. My Salesman contacted me and said the owner of the dealership received a new DORA for my order on top of the original DORA he sent me and indicated the status changed.

Maybe this can provide some insight (no. 4. especially): http://www.cotusb.ford.com/resources/ford/general/help/help.pdf

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Im curious too, cause when I placed my order my dealer didn't give me a VOC or a DORA. It was placed on Nov 8th (which confused me cause the banks didn't open till Nov 12th) so I assumed was in queue till the banks open. It wasn't until a week later that I finally asked for it and the date showed that day I asked for it which made me think my order had not been placed until I asked for it.
That ain't good business by them at all.

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
FYI, the order bank opened Oct. 12th not Nov. 12th.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Sometimes your dealer has to cancel your order and re-order to take advantage of new incentives that were introduced. Nothing to be concerned about. Your car is on order ...you will get it eventually.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did delete the sunroof about two weeks later.
totally makes sense thanks

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I was told that the order bank crashed on startup and my dealer couldnt actually order it until the 13th. Any truth to this?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I was told that the order bank crashed on startup and my dealer couldnt actually order it until the 13th. Any truth to this?
I don't think anybody would know the truth except for your dealer.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
The order bank was flooded that first day. I sat at my desk all day just hitting F4 to submit and eventually it went through lol Most places have their orders put in by managers though who don't have all day to try and order a car because they're very busy. One day probably won't affect your delivery date anyways.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
It had issues for sure. My dealer either didn't even try or gave up for a few weeks as mine didn't go in until 10/29.

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
My dealer said they had problems submitting that day also and I believe them based on all the other reports of the same problem. My DORA is dated 10/13.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
10 Participants
PiSigma
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing