1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
So what's a 1898 5.0 GT conv worth with 15600 original miles. I ordered this car back in Jan of 89. Took delivery on June of that year. Like the RS I waited 6 months.

This was prob the start of the HP era. It all started with the intrdiction of mass air sensor. Which enabled you to run bigger injectors with calibration.

She sleeps with the RS every night.

·
Registered
555 Posts
1898.....what size stone wheels was on it, dino power?

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
So what's a 1898 5.0 GT conv worth with 15600 original miles. I ordered this car back in Jan of 89. Took delivery on June of that year. Like the RS I waited 6 months.

This was prob the start of the HP era. It all started with the intrdiction of mass air sensor. Which enabled you to run bigger injectors with calibration.

I actually had the 1897 5.0 drop top, big difference between the 97 and 98 was my 97 had the bigger steam drum for the coal which allowed about 40 miles, a bit more than the 98, before having to load back up on coal. I THINK also the 98s started offering the Spanish-American war edition as well, in a "naval blockade" custom paint scheme.

Joe

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I wonder what the babies will look like?? :confused:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol, I pull the garage door closed every night so they can have there privacy. Still waiting.

Hope it's a 4 door GTRS
That's too Funny!!! :bigsmile: (maybe it will be that RS500)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts