Update. Grinded some more to straighten ports out and didn't back fill. It lost flow as expected but i flowtested anyways; its just part of R&D.
I also used dykem to simulate fuel in the ports and chamber.
BTW, airspeeds are a pain in the ass as I can't keep the pitot probe still enough to keep the same number over a period of time. I'm thinking of making a rigid pitot probe stand so I can just move it and average results over time.
I'll be able to provide some of this soon. I plan to re-measure everything and map air speeds again since the port work was done. My plan was to cut bigger and bigger till I got the flow numbers I wanted, then start start adding epoxy to bring the air speeds back up to where i want them. I'm...