Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Official delivered list?

52K views 303 replies 156 participants last post by  danielf99645 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
Reactions: NSRS
#7 ·
Question for you guys in the US who received your cars. Is the rear view mirror auto dimming? I have RS2 package on my car if it matters. Also I saw that the Euro version side view mirrors fold in do they also do that for the US versions. Only asking people who actually have the car in the US of course.

#8 ·
I know we don't get folding mirrors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Sorry for trying to help. It's been well documented that this is part of a package not sold in the states. You come across like an ass to someone trying to help answer your question.

Do you think Ford is magically going to add this to your car?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: danielf99645
#22 ·
Double thumbsup Dave-ROR. I had to double check a couple of times, but I didn't see him mention electric folding. I would have drawn the same conclusion. :)

I haven't understood the one world car thing that Ford is doing when they don't keep the options consistent.

#26 ·
Reactions: KingZee and Chrisp
#28 ·
She's here, she's freaking here!!! I even got to see her driven off the truck. Oh, what a feeling!!! She had 6 miles when I got in to go park her out back. I was the first to drive her once she arrived. Oh man!!!!!!!
Vehicle Motor vehicle Transport Mode of transport Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Transport
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Ford Hatchback
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Transport Alloy wheel
@EcoBoostin

#30 ·
She's here, she's freaking here!!! I even got to see her driven off the truck. Oh, what a feeling!!! She had 6 miles when I got in to go park her out back. I was the first to drive her once she arrived.
Thats great! Did you get any ETA or anything before hand? Mine is still showing as waiting in Newark and should be headed toward Lake George soon!

#48 ·
my dealer was notified of shipping this evening...suspects the car to be delivered late tonight / early tomorrow.
in a weird twist of automotive karma I handed over the keys to my '12 Boss to a new private party owner.

#50 · (Edited)
Add me to the list!
Vehicle Car Ford motor company Ford Hatchback

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

"BMF" has never been more true - my sales guy filled me in the whole story today. Apparently the sales guy that Matt went through wasn't authorized to be selling the RS, let alone promise the first one at Galpin. If he had gone through the same salesman I did, he would have gotten it.

Instead - I was the one who got the first RS @ Galpin :). They had one other SG that hadn't been picked up yet, two had shown up on the first truck. Got quite a few looks; the car certainly draws the attention of those who know what it is.

Many more pictures and words to come, just felt like I had to put something up here saying how worth the wait is! Odometer read 21mi when I first got in.

Edit: BTW that's just foam on the front for protection, holes were not drilled.

#53 ·
Add me to the list!
View attachment 10668
View attachment 10669

"BMF" has never been more true - my sales guy filled me in the whole story today. Apparently the sales guy that Matt went through wasn't authorized to be selling the RS, let alone promise the first one at Galpin. If he had gone through the same salesman I did, he would have gotten it.

Instead - I was the one who got the first RS @ Galpin :). They had one other SG that hadn't been picked up yet, two had shown up on the first truck. Got quite a few looks; the car certainly draws the attention of those who know what it is.

Many more pictures and words to come, just felt like I had to put something up here saying how worth the wait is! Odometer read 21mi when I first got in.

Edit: BTW that's just foam on the front for protection, holes were not drilled.
congrats.

Reactions: wewt
#51 ·
Found this over on Twitter and another member to be added:

Congrats @GearzRS

Vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Car Bumper

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

#92 ·
Found this over on Twitter and another member to be added:

Congrats @GearzRS

View attachment 10672

View attachment 10673
Thx Hoonigan! Still a newbie as far as posting on the forum. I was surprised because I didn't expect the car to be here for another couple weeks and was actually planning on updating this profile this weekend. Almost had a heart attack when my dealer called, especially because I didn't put my order in until February. It has been a busy week, had the car for a full day now and absolutely love this thing! It really is that good. I will post some better pics this weekend. Congrats to the rest of the crew that picked up their RS this week!

Reactions: RedAppolyon
#58 ·
Figure we could start a thread that show's actual delivery to customers. Obviously I have mine, but I will start below for people I have seen so far with delivery. It was confirmed by my Ford rep. that I was the first in Nevada to take delivery of an RS.

Just add a tag in your post.

@NB_RS
@Alltak8
@NSRS
@2manyfords
@ShaneRS
@lagcisco
Just got a call from my dealer! My SG is ready, going to pick it up now! Cannot believe the day is here:triumphant:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.