Ford Focus RS Forum banner

The official crashed RS thread

546K views 2K replies 283 participants last post by  Sokol 
#1 ·
this thread is for all the crashed RS's

we all know seen the idiot at the corner in the NE US somewhere

then this red light runner got one in Miami

the latest a 'coyote' took one out in the hill country of TX, it's a Houston car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Crash Tire

See less See more
1 2
#6 ·
Doesn't bother me at all. Every RS that goes missing just makes the rest of them more valuable. :)

#10 ·
Of the RED LIGHT accident....did the RS driver run the light or did the driver hit someone that ran a red light?

#24 ·
Plus the rear spoiler isn't RS as well, come on people look before you post the pics.:rollseyes: Start your ST wrecks on the ST Forums

#34 ·
#35 ·
Can't tell if the rims have any damage - even cosmetic would cost some bucks to fix. I might take a chance at $10K but not the current price. 9% hit for being a CA resident too :(

#36 · (Edited)
I had just powdercoated the wheels 4 days prior to the accident. Only reason I didnt take them with me was due to one of them probably being bent. I took the cash payout instead, didnt want to to do the labor of restoring them.

Wheel specs are one piece forged 19x8.5 +45 powdercoated in satin bronze, weigh 19.8lbs each, on the stock MPSS tires. ($3k+$695powdercoat)

Before the tragic demise:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Alloy wheel Car
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Spoke Rim

#41 ·
this thread is for all the crashed RS's

we all know seen the idiot at the corner in the NE US somewhere

then this red light runner got one in Miami

the latest a 'coyote' took one out in the hill country of TX, it's a Houston car

View attachment 76985
Was this a 20-something pound, rodent-eating coyote or the 3800-something pound people-eating coyote?