Gauge cluster test screen
Close
Login to Your Account
Ford Focus RS Forum

This is a discussion on Gauge cluster test screen within the Focus RS Discussions forums, part of the Focus RS Forums category; Today I thought I had dead pixels on the gauge screen, so I went into the test menu and it turned out it was just ...

Thread: Gauge cluster test screen

RS Senior Member
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Today I thought I had dead pixels on the gauge screen, so I went into the test menu and it turned out it was just dust. However, I only got more questions out of this. After some googling, these few things remained unclear to me, hope someone could help me out a bit and explain what these are, thanks a lot!

1. There was a page that simply displayed one word: "Manufacture"
    2. "A/D input 36" and the next line "1"
    3. ECOmode Gear Shift 0.00 -- I think I read somewhere this is a feature removed from the RS, why do I still have this page?

Also to my surprise there were 6 DTC codes that I had no idea were there. They're all chassis codes, I tried searching the forum, unfortunately "DTC" is deemed too short and therefore unsearchable, and the only threads I ended up finding plus google results had only powertrain codes. I don't have an OBDII scanner at the moment, and they don't seem to follow the format of 1 letter and 4 numbers, not sure what to do. The codes were:
    #1. C140_00
    #2. C264_00
    #3. C131_00
    #4. C151_00
    #5. C200_00
    #6. C121_00

I'm super confused. Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    If I remember this right back on the older focus models the c code was really a U code and the C represent a 0 so if it similar c140 should really read U0140. It’s a body control module code and I think they are basically stored on almost every foci. I forget the old trick there was to removing them but some one from the focal jet forum or focus fanatics forums might know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I've been told by the BBC that if I make one more offensive remark, anywhere, at any time, I will be sacked."

RS Senior Member
    Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxboost View Post
    If I remember this right back on the older focus models the c code was really a U code and the C represent a 0 so if it similar c140 should really read U0140. It’s a body control module code and I think they are basically stored on almost every foci. I forget the old trick there was to removing them but some one from the focal jet forum or focus fanatics forums might know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    that's interesting. I converted codes using your method and looked them up, some turned up as loss of communication with a bunch of stuff, not really sure what they all meant. guess my next step is just to buy an OBD2 scanner :/

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors