Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Tiger Status

16K views 109 replies 27 participants last post by  StevenP 
#1 ·
Well, looks like the Tiger stopped briefly in Baltimore and is now underway headed South toward the Panama Canal. Next docking will be Port Hueneme, California! Giddy up!

#88 · (Edited)
Oops with all this Overwatch hype I forgot to post my dealer update:

Your car shows received at Port Hueneme in CA. Unfortunately I still can’t tell you when it will be here though. I’ve spoken to my Ford rep and they are not letting us know when they will start shipping the cars to dealers.

Could be this week or a few more weeks until we see it. =/
At this point we haven’t received any of these vehicles and as far as I can tell no other dealers have either.

Will let you know as soon as I get more info.
Sigh... at this point who knows what is holding up the cars. But I definitely appreciate the honesty from the dealership, unlike "Ford Service" on Facebook, where they just told me "Your car is in transit, ping us back later in the week for more updates" lol.
@j0shm1lls

#100 ·
These are probably on a train to us today in Northern California ... we may get a call tonight or tomorrow but more than likely next week :)

Just finalized my loan and setup the insurance ...

#107 ·
Mine's arriving at Galpin tomorrow and I'll be picking it up Monday morning. Making the trip from Sacramento tomorrow and will be down there for the next week hitting every good drive I can think of. Will probably start on Mulholland, hit Las Virgenes before cruising back down PCH towards Santa Monica (lunch at Malibu Seafood). Laurel Canyon, Angeles Crest, and other slightly-known local mountain roads are also at the top of my hit list.

Cannot. Wait!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.