Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Would you go to the Octane Academy if it was offered for the RS?

• Yes I'd go!

Votes: 255 92.4%
  • Maybe, if there's food

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • No I wouldnt.

Votes: 5 1.8%

The All in One RS Adrenaline Academy for FoRS owners

125K views 801 replies 269 participants last post by  Focus_Pocus 
#1 · (Edited)
Just thought I would throw this one out there to discuss.

The Octane Academy was a great chance for FoST and FiST owners to learn the true abilities of their platform while being in a controlled environment.

I loved getting out on the track and pushing the FoST and FiST in the curves and straightaways out in Tooele, UT.

Please Ford, let the new RS owners have the opportunity to attend this driving experience.

Link to current schedule and list of those signed up to attend RSAA: http://www.focusrs.org/forum/14-foc...enaline-academy-fors-owners-8.html#post931162

Attachments

See less See more
#586 · (Edited)
Here's the session dates listed for the RS Adrenaline Academy so far for 2017. For those that have registered, list your session date here in the thread and I'll update this post so everyone can see who's going and expect to see at each session.

April 3-4: @mapco @UKXPAT @mullick @a_sandstorm @The Hotness @SeafoamGreenMonster

April 6-7: @Hoonigan@Azampatti @Kingkalukan@dkirby @mboles2 @DeltaT @chumpracerj @rewind @a10eun

Apr 10-11 w/ FPRS Day 2 upgrade, Apr 12: @Bitters @otistheRS @BROYOLO @TheMortician @pell

April 17-18: @two3 @Fourplay.... @Sky'dways

April 27-28: @Ecobeast @1BADRS @schmove @Focused23 @jdhorn88 @ckahsen @jchidley @Dougsmiley @dorenkamp

May 1-2 w/ FPRS Day 2 upgrade, May 3: @Skitish @Indmix @R4Racin @Sameer @67Cuda @eyes4eveRS @maschoff @Focus R'US

May 4-5: @Boostd @Guaji @spoolin @GoodbyeGolfR @Oroxil @zstraits

May 9-10 w/ FPRS Day 2 upgrade, May 11: @RallyBlueSTI @thunder1200 @RStMe @vrinner

May 11-12 w/ FPRS day upgrade, May 11(13?): @mac_flyer9 @5000feet @DriftRS

June 5-6: @mattlqx @Nitrous Blue RS2 @cRuiSn @JacobZ06 @Cheapo911 @Quinnicus @jmoth79

June 7-8: @FrinkTL @rsjjj23 @Kass @CJ_RS2 @YST

June 11-12: @Banshie@Cdez84 @hyracer @Les.is_more @unrealmike @VegasDSM @jaWn @twill4590

June 18-19: @whereiswaldo7 @twoslo @jjethree @RS-21 @Lars24 @jbentley31690

June 29-30: @20115.0 @jlange @TurboTom @notequila4me2 @pecoskid @rabosi @dianebrat @cage

July 3-4: @D-Mac @tom93r1 @Cucamunga @Lefty04LevelII @dblung @TheWeasel

July 19-20: @bluesteel93 @KnockOut @Slick-RS

July 24-25 w/ FPRS Day 2 upgrade, July 26: @KingZee @Tracerz @Joshjohnson54 @K_RSone @RS FTW @Lumandris @Sleeper @Beth

July 30-31: @Strolyt @Kingkalukan

Aug 1-2: @Fischer183 @papasmurf @akoutas @Maple Villa

Aug 7-8: @Steve @coolhandluke @Dave-ROR @Batman @Koonster @y)9CnpEtUvmi

Aug 19-20: @rudyutz

Aug 26-27: @seniorgeek @Frig @rcyhww @knightrider74

Sep 5-6 : @randman2011 @stinkpiqle @ProfessorFate @MikeB @lloydrad @pasque

Sep 12-13: @Dan RS @opusrs @MN_RS @SoundFX @MORS2016 @Roadsplatter

Sep 18-19:@NitroBlueFTW @bbq_pork@barredrock15@greg0187@The Stig @NJboneless @kabome

Sep 24-25:

Sep 26-27 w/ FPRS Day 2 upgrade, Sep 28: @ObiwanMan @Argar

Oct 1-2 w/ FPRS Day 2 upgrade, Oct 3: @girlingtonblue @ww7573

Oct 8-9 w/ FPRS Day 2 upgrade, Oct 10:

Oct 15-16 w/ FPRS Day 2 upgrade, Oct 17: @alien_yet_familiar @fuhrius @George

Oct 19-20: @ScottyMac @wiltocking @ControlNode @Biz

Oct 23-24 w/ FPRS Day 2 upgrade, Oct 25: @Tim5oh @euRoSport @Molez93 @uclafan818

Oct 26-27: @Roadrunner1659 @annieholds @GearzRS @RS Bandit

Note: session dates in Red have all slots filled. If you missed out on signing up, make sure to contact FRS and request to be put on the waiting list.

Updated session roster, dates added.

#588 ·
April 3rd/4th here, oh wow that's coming up soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nitrous Blue RS2
#593 ·
List updated.

#597 ·
@mapco @UKXPAT @mullick @a_sandstorm @The Hotness

I saw mapco and hotness asking why there is no Apr 3-4 event discussion...

It's has been left up to an attending member to setup a new thread for their group.
So any of you guys want to have a group discussion, just go ahead and start a new thread in the Events section and invite all your fellow attendees.

#599 ·
Attendee list updated.

#600 ·
I got off the wait list a few weeks back. I was down the list in the 40's. I asked about wait list and the guy hinted they may be looking at purchase date rather than how far down the list you are. Also, they've increased the class size up to 20 and that's how they are getting people off the wait list. He said they have some 22-23 RS's.

I'm attending July 19-20th

#601 ·
I got off the wait list Friday (3/24/17) and had only been on the list for about two weeks.
Had requested the 2nd day if possible when I first called...currently scheduled for Oct 23-25th.

Gonna be a tad chilly in SLC at the end of October...

Anybody know what they do with the answer to the question "on a 1 to 10 scale, how would you rate your driving ability?"

#605 ·
:shame:Obviously I have no idea on what you guys might have "done," but all I did was call the academy directly the day after I signed paperwork for my car.

On Friday I ignored a call from Utah because I didn't recognize the number. After confirming the # was them, I called back and said yes to the one date he offered. As he/they didn't leave a voicemail, maybe it was my calling back which made a difference. :confused3:

#613 ·
Attendee list updated.

#615 ·
Just called to add myself to the wait list. Guy said they are hoping to add more dates to this year, but worst case I'd get into next year's program :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.