Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Ford Extended Service Plan Pricing

144K views 426 replies 196 participants last post by  Bowling 
#1 · (Edited)
Unfortunately, After 6+ years of loyal service, I have quit my position at my former dealership due to coworker, management, and owner behavior, disrespect, and ungratefulness.
I CANNOT recommend to do business with them at this time.
There are other online ESP websites that offer similar pricing (Flood Ford, Lombard Ford, etc)

If you need to cancel your ESP/EMP that you bought from me call/email Tony Fotenos 540-317-7800 tfotenos@battlefieldauto.com (phone will go to Battlefield Toyota, that is correct).

Thank you all for your years of support and business, it was always about helping my fellow RS owners out.

I wish you all the best!
GWB (Austin Berry)

Hey Guys,
I saw some of you talking about extended warranties for the RS. I am a Finance Manager at a dealer, I finance cars and sell warranties all day, every day. I cannot recommend a warranty enough, especially on this car due to its unique nature and performance equipment (Price of just parts on the RDU is more than most of the higher mileage ESPs).
As of now the RS is under the same pricing as normal Focus so you get RS coverage at SE pricing. Your selling dealer is going to try to sell you a warranty, and I've seen lots of you guys talking about dealers online warranty websites. We all have the same dealer costs from Ford, and I am selling them with just $10 in markup (so I don't get fired lol) whilst your dealer will try to charge you up-to $2000 in markup.

We can take care of everything by phone/email/mail, the warranty is 100% Ford, serviceable at any Ford/Lincoln dealer in the USA, Canada, Mexico, & Puerto Rico.. You can pay with Credit/Debit Card, or mail a check back with your signed contract.

Price list, FAQ's and links to information are below!
Give me a PM if you would like to get the ball rolling and help a fellow RS owner make his next payment!

Best,
-GWB

P.S. PLEASE DO NOT USE MY GENEROSITY AS A NEGOTIATING TOOL WITH YOUR DEALER! I HELP YOU, YOU HELP ME.

FAQS
Q: How can I buy this from you?
A: You have to have taken delivery of your car, then PM with your selected plan and options/deductibles, Full Name, Address, E-mail, Phone #, VIN, & Current Miles. After that I will give you instructions to finish up the paperwork.

Q: What’s the price on the ESP?
A: There are many different time, mileage, and deductible options, please refer to the price list link below.

Q: Are you legit?
A: Yes, I’m legit. I have many satisfied members that can vouch for me in this thread.

Q: Is this a Ford warranty?
A: Yes, this is a Ford Protect ESP or EMP. 100% Ford backed, Ford Parts, Ford Service.

Q: How long do I have to purchase?
A: From in service date of car (when it was sold new) you have 3yrs/36k to purchase a “New Car ESP”, After that there is a grace period of 5mos/5k miles with a $200 surcharge. After that it becomes a “Used Car ESP” and prices and program changes, I can still help, just PM me. This plan starts the day you purchased new or when it was sold new, so it is giving you a total time/mileage covered. IE: 7yr/100k = 7 years from the day your car was sold new and up-to 100k miles.

Q: How do Mods affect this ESP?
A: Mods affect this ESP the same way your factory warranty is affected by mods, but the plan covers MUCH more than your powertrain. Take into consideration all the high tech & electrical features that will still be covered under the ESP.

Links to Information:
MY PRICE LIST
MAINTENANCE PRICE LIST
Ford Protect Extended Service and Maintenance
Brochures:
Ford Premium Care ESP - Brochure
Ford Premium Maintenance EMP - Brochure
Copy of Contracts:
ESP Contract
EMP Contract

Attachments

See less See more
#255 ·
Anyone heard from GWB recently?
I've taken care of both of you all right? Sorry hard to keep track of everyone sometimes in the PM's on here on top of normal business especially with the screennames lol.

#258 ·
You did, thanks so much GWB. Very happy with the ESP and highly recommend your service.
Thank you for your business gentlemen, glad I could help!

#262 ·
Thank you for the business! Glad I could help.

GWB

#263 ·
Replied! :D

#264 ·
Wish you had access to Canadian market plans!

Bought mine last week on Feb.28th just before the prices yearly adjustement. 8years/150000km extended service plan.

Chartrand Ford has it near cost for anyone in the Montreal area, other dealers quotes 500-1000$cad more...just call Chartrand first!

Anywhere else have multiple dealers quote this may influence your choice. Was not going for the bigger/longer plan until I got the better quotes!

#265 ·
It just let me quote a Canadian truck so I might be able to, just fair warning it might not let me register the ESP after payment so I may have to refund you.

Best,
GWB

#270 ·
Hey guys, I'm headed out to Colorado for a much needed vacation tomorrow, I'll be back on 4/23 hopefully with an inbox full of warranty purchase requests!

Best,
GWB

#276 ·
#274 ·
Is the price list doc updated with current pricing, and do you have pricing for fiesta st's as well?

#281 ·
Wish I would have seen this before I bought last year. Suspected I got fleeced by the dealer (my own fault for not asking more questions). When purchasing car, inquired about it- they came back with a monthly payment of xxx, which was higher than what I had anticipated, but chalked it up to taxes and registration etc. Come to find out a few months later, when looking back through the paperwork, that they had snuck in the Ford ESP without telling me (incorporating that into the monthly payment they presented) and charged me $3,100 for it. I finally got around to canceling it yesterday (was way easier than I realized) and should be getting a prorated refund back- not sure how much to expect.

#282 ·
Dude that's called fraud. They are not allowed to just sneak a ESP in your financing. You should have called and gone off on them and had them refund the entire amount. Either way let me know if you want to put another one on it.

#285 ·
Responded!

#288 ·
#289 ·
Big shout out to GWB.

Just finished talking with him over the phone, he definitely put me at ease and answered all my questions and even helped answer my questions on how to cancel my current warranty. If you are worried and have a lot of questions Austin is a great guy to talk to and super friendly. Plus what I just purchased at the price is totally worth the peace of mind knowing I dont have to jump through hoops with some third party warranty that wont cover anything. Definitely a huge thank you and helping me better understand the different warranties and options.

#291 ·
Thank you for the kind words! I appreciate your support and I am glad I could help.

Responded good sir!

Would like to discuss about one of these PM'd you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.