Ford Focus RS Forum banner

The All in One Mystery package from Ford Performance

143K views 716 replies 197 participants last post by  n0rm 
#1 ·
What might it be? Its only 1lb, so it could just be media stuff. Can't be big.

But still, I am excited.

See less See more
#604 ·
Hello Jesse,

Welcome to the Forums!

Where did you get your model?

#607 ·
Three threads merged for Ford Performance package.

Reactions: Slider
#608 ·
This arrived yesterday (Mar 30).

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Model car Hatchback

Text Document Paper Font Paper product

Being in Ottawa, Canada the driving event in SLC, Utah is of zero value - not like I'm going to drive OVER 2000 miles to do a single track event.

The die-cast will placate me for a couple of days, then it's back to that waiting feeling. Although, weather should be good enough to take GT-R out of storage soon, so the waiting won't feel too bad.

#609 ·
This arrived yesterday (Mar 30).

View attachment 6928

View attachment 6929

Being in Ottawa, Canada the driving event in SLC, Utah is of zero value - not like I'm going to drive OVER 2000 miles to do a single track event.

The die-cast will placate me for a couple of days, then it's back to that waiting feeling. Although, weather should be good enough to take GT-R out of storage soon, so the waiting won't feel too bad.
You could fly. I would have to believe they provide cars for track use. May be wrong though.

#613 · (Edited)
Cars are provided. If they weren't, very few people would participate. Remember, the US is huge (like Canada) and Utah is in the middle of nowhere. The East and West Coasts of the US are easily 12-24 hours drive away.

The 2016 schedule is not yet for the RS events They have a number of events scheduled per month for the Focus/Fiesta ST Octane Academy and they seem to be spread evenly between weekends and weekdays. I'm sure it will be the same for the RS-specific event.

http://www.stoctaneacademy.com/register-2016

#621 ·
So has anyone heard if we didn't get the letter but got a car are we still able to go? Who do I call at Ford! I would love to participate but I fear since I got my car from another forum members allocation the paperwork is now botched... :(

Reactions: danielf99645
#622 ·
the invitation is the VIN, not the letter.

when you register for the event, it will ask for your VIN, if you dont have one, you cannot get past that part of registration

#636 ·
What phase was your car at when you got this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#641 · (Edited)
If I had to rate the value received from perusing a particular thread, this thread would be a minus 10 or an F+ out of a + 10 or letter grade. Thankfully, I went in increments of 10 posts with some exceptions. I would expect visitors to the following video to skip much of it as I did with this thread.

#647 ·
wow 65 pages discussing this package, and I think there's more than one thread for this. We all apparently have too much time on our hands.

Mine came yesterday. Nice touch - made me smile. Shift knob broken in box, but talking to Ford about getting a replacement. Really nice to have them here on the forums.
Shift knob broken on arrival, and loose from the base. Removed the bottom, tightened the base, super glued the gray cover back on. Otherwise, pretty lack luster. Damn near every area was crumpled or torn.
Just received the heads up notice from UPS to expect delivery of a package from FORD RACING/CAMPBELL MARKETING.

Hope that those that received broken shift knobs get a replacement.

@FordService

I know of at least three shift knobs that have arrived in that state, is anyone checking into this?

#645 ·
Shift knob broken on arrival, and loose from the base. Removed the bottom, tightened the base, super glued the gray cover back on. Otherwise, pretty lack luster. Damn near every area was crumpled or torn.

#651 ·
Did anyone else get two discs? One was in a plastic case, the other was loose inside the box. Both have very distinct, greasy fingerprints on the back of them.

#653 ·
Missed UPS by an hour so I have another couple of days to wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.