THMotorSports.com is a Supporting Vendor! - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Ford Focus RS Forum

THMotorSports.com is a Supporting Vendor!

This is a discussion on THMotorSports.com is a Supporting Vendor! within the THMotorSports.com forums, part of the Vendors Members section category; Originally Posted by StraightSix THMotorsports Got me a slammin deal on my Recaro race seat. Glad to have them around. We try Originally Posted by ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: THMotorSports.com is a Supporting Vendor!

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightSix View Post
    THMotorsports Got me a slammin deal on my Recaro race seat. Glad to have them around.
    We try

Quote Originally Posted by sda3 View Post
    Welcome to the forum guys! You are first!
    Really? Wow I thought we we're late to the game too! I know this platform is going to be HUGE and has a very high percentage of being my next personal car. I'm kinda poking at the boss to get one as a development mule lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    Welcome to the wait, we have cookies and coffee next to the door. Take a seat and stay awhile.
    Can I takeoff my coat?

Quote Originally Posted by randman2011 View Post
    Mostly irrelevant question: what is the story behind the name? I went to college in Terre Haute and I can't help but think that you might be from that area despite the fact that I know you're based in Chicago.
    Actually that a funny story lol. The company actually started as "True Honda Motorsports" way back in the day. Long and the short of it was the owner grew out of Hondas and I we we're dabbling in just about everything but Hondas (we even had a Subaru Redline Time Attack car for a while) so he changed it to TH. Hondas are FAR from my interest and I started here well after the "True Honda" days lol.

Quote Originally Posted by robotman321 View Post
    Old news is old news, ive been prepared to be a test subject since you guys knew I was going for an RS ;p .. and isn't your third middle name "Bad ideas"?
    It's actually my second middle name thank you very much

Dewey @ THM

Member #
    Liked
    262 times
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by THMotorsports View Post
    We try

Really? Wow I thought we we're late to the game too! I know this platform is going to be HUGE and has a very high percentage of being my next personal car. I'm kinda poking at the boss to get one as a development mule lol!

Can I takeoff my coat?

Why don't you just get the RS as your personal car and offer to let the company use it to R&D. It's win win for evetybody. You get free parts and the company gets a free car to brea...err test.

Side note, taking the coat off is optional, nobody pays the heating bill around here and it can get a bit nippy.

Member #
    Liked
    2385 times
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Welcome!
    | 2016 FORD RS | RS2 | FW | Moonroof | 19" Forged Wheels | Super Sports |
    | Ordered 12OCT15 | Built 04MAY16 | Shipped 31MAY16 | Port 24JUN16 | Delivered 01JUL16 |
    |AWE Track Edition Exhaust | mountune B5 package+Quick-Shift+SSC+Breather Plate | Mishimoto Catch Can | Redline Hood Struts |
    | Muteki SR48 Burning Blue Lug Nuts | Aries FloorLiners | RallyArmor Flaps | Thinkware F770 F&R Cameras |
    | Hidden Content | Hidden Content |

Hidden Content Originally Posted by 4g63girl Hidden Content
    Hi Josh. So this is fun... I like your nuts. What size are they? Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    FocusRS.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Why don't you just get the RS as your personal car and offer to let the company use it to R&D. It's win win for evetybody. You get free parts and the company gets a free car to brea...err test.

Side note, taking the coat off is optional, nobody pays the heating bill around here and it can get a bit nippy.
    It is a bit chilly in here now that you mention it. I'm thinking we get a few more people in the door it might warm up

As far as personal vehicle, that's actually an option but I'm about a year out with my own personal situation now and I would like to start development sooner than later. I have some good ideas I think will port over well from previous ventures and will fill gaps in the aftermarket. Till then I got rely on the old reliable communities.

I think however right out of the gate, we might do a group buy on some wheels. UNfortunately Ford decided to roll with that sweet 5x108 bolt pattern again from the looks of it meaning aftermarket wheels for these cars are going to be a pain to get.

Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Welcome to the site and thanks for the support!

Member #
    Liked
    1894 times
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Welcome!
    2016 Ford Focus RS
    TunePlus | PTE | ETS | Cobb | Eibach | Mountune | UPR | Enkei

Member #
    Liked
    101 times
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

@THMotorsports Dewey in a ford.. mm.. I can't picture it Too much history on other platforms ;p
    Current:
    2016 Ford Focus RS in Frozen White
    2019 Subaru Ascent
    Past:
    2014 Audi S4 in Brilliant Black, 2011Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart in Labrador Black Pearl
    2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS in Sedona Red Pearl

Member #
    Liked
    126 times
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    It is a bit chilly in here now that you mention it. I'm thinking we get a few more people in the door it might warm up

As far as personal vehicle, that's actually an option but I'm about a year out with my own personal situation now and I would like to start development sooner than later. I have some good ideas I think will port over well from previous ventures and will fill gaps in the aftermarket. Till then I got rely on the old reliable communities.

I think however right out of the gate, we might do a group buy on some wheels. UNfortunately Ford decided to roll with that sweet 5x108 bolt pattern again from the looks of it meaning aftermarket wheels for these cars are going to be a pain to get.
    Some 18's for the track would be appreciated.
    Jim Pomroy
    Chin Motorsports Chief Instructor
    2016 FoRS. FW, RS2, Forged Wheels. (abandoned)Hidden Content
    2016 Mustang Premium GTPP
    2015 Mustang GTPP
    1996 Supercharged Miata track dog

Member #
    Liked
    1153 times
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorac View Post
    Some 18's for the track would be appreciated.
    Jim, I'm doing the opposite. The forged 19s will be my track wheels and 18s for the street. More R comp options in the 19" size but neither are great. Maxxis does make the RC-1 in the 18" size though so the 19s might become my street wheels afterall... If you don't care about wheel weight OEM Focus ST wheels should work (assuming caliper clearance) and be cheap.
    -Dave
    DD/HPDE: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE || Rotting ex-DD: 1995 BMW M3 || Tow Vehicle: 2004 Sierra 2500 8.1L || Weekend toy: 1994 MR2 Turbo || The other weekend toy: 1993 MR2 Turbo || Track car: 1998 Integra Type-R || Race car: 1996 Integra GS-R || And another 2000 Integra GS-R

Too many cars.. never.

Member #
    Liked
    565 times
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Hello and Welcome. In your post, you mention the "sweet 5x108 bolt pattern". Does this mean for us ST owners, that our winter set of 18" wheels and tires won't fit the RS. Or an I reading that wrong?
    MY16 SG RS1 PSS with STD Wheels Build #2129
    Ordered 08Dec2015 - Built 04April2016 - Delivered 06June2016
    "It's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors