ISO 2018 Ford Focus RS nitrous blue moonroof no accident for sale
Close
Login to Your Account
Ford Focus RS Forum

This is a discussion on ISO 2018 Ford Focus RS nitrous blue moonroof no accident for sale within the Cars For Sale forums, part of the Focus RS Marketplace category; I am looking for a 2018 RS nitrous blue with moon roof to purchase. No accident/salvage history. Anyone willing to part with theirs?...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: ISO 2018 Ford Focus RS nitrous blue moonroof no accident for sale

RS Rookie
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am looking for a 2018 RS nitrous blue with moon roof to purchase. No accident/salvage history. Anyone willing to part with theirs?

RS Noob
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I have blue with moon roof. Where are you located?

Paul
    barlowe likes this.

RS Senior Member Yukon Corleone's Avatar
    Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barlowe View Post
    I am looking for a 2018 RS nitrous blue with moon roof to purchase. No accident/salvage history. Anyone willing to part with theirs?
    I was looking for a 2018 RS Blue or Red didn’t matter to me but could not find quite what I was looking for unless I was willing to travel.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FocusRS.org
    Advertisements

RS Rookie
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wtb nb 2018 rs

Hi Paul,
    I am in Alabama.

RS Rookie
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, that seems to be the case for me as well.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Toying with selling my 2018 NB RS with no moon roof and about 9,700 miles. Located in Colorado. Nationwide, there's no 2018 NB RS's for sale currently, with the exception of the salvage titled one.
    barlowe likes this.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1136 times
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushy86 View Post
    Toying with selling my 2018 NB RS with no moon roof and about 9,700 miles. Located in Colorado. Nationwide, there's no 2018 NB RS's for sale currently, with the exception of the salvage titled one.
    Yeah, the last 15 or so 2018s went fast. I was looking at a 2018 NB without sunroof in VA, but they wanted to rape me on the trade in of my 2016. At the time I was so pissed with dealer refusing to get car in for recall and missing a race from the MIL coming on after getting the car teched, that I was willing to pay the extra $10 to get the 2018, but with the trade offer they were giving would have been over $20k and I would not go for that. They were offering only $25k on my 2016 with Forged wheels, with only 30k miles in March of 2018. At the time used 2016 in worse condition than mine were listed all over as certified for $34k. Ford would have paid them for doing the recall, and it would sell for the mid 30s, I would not go under $30k trade in, really felt that $32k as better.
    2016 NB RS1 Forged w/ Cup 2s and Winter W&T Package

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlNode View Post
    Yeah, the last 15 or so 2018s went fast. I was looking at a 2018 NB without sunroof in VA, but they wanted to rape me on the trade in of my 2016. At the time I was so pissed with dealer refusing to get car in for recall and missing a race from the MIL coming on after getting the car teched, that I was willing to pay the extra $10 to get the 2018, but with the trade offer they were giving would have been over $20k and I would not go for that. They were offering only $25k on my 2016 with Forged wheels, with only 30k miles in March of 2018. At the time used 2016 in worse condition than mine were listed all over as certified for $34k. Ford would have paid them for doing the recall, and it would sell for the mid 30s, I would not go under $30k trade in, really felt that $32k as better.
    Yea, the trade in on these have been poor for the last year or so. Was originally offered $30k a few months ago from a BMW dealer on a trade in for an M3. They had just sold a 16 FW with 30k mi for 28k. Adam Houston just sold his 18 RR with minor mods and bald tires on CarGurus for $37k though. And the KBB value I track for mine has gone up from about $29-30k to $33-34k. I know private party v dealer trade gets more money. Dealers don't care about colors or years though. But to the discerning enthusiast buyer who wants the 18 and knows about the LSD and only 1,000 units, they are willing to pay more for it, like the OP. He knows what he wants and isn't willing to compromise on say a 16/17 RS2 w/ sunroof, or an 18 RR.

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1136 times
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushy86 View Post
    Yea, the trade in on these have been poor for the last year or so. Was originally offered $30k a few months ago from a BMW dealer on a trade in for an M3. They had just sold a 16 FW with 30k mi for 28k. Adam Houston just sold his 18 RR with minor mods and bald tires on CarGurus for $37k though. And the KBB value I track for mine has gone up from about $29-30k to $33-34k. I know private party v dealer trade gets more money. Dealers don't care about colors or years though. But to the discerning enthusiast buyer who wants the 18 and knows about the LSD and only 1,000 units, they are willing to pay more for it, like the OP. He knows what he wants and isn't willing to compromise on say a 16/17 RS2 w/ sunroof, or an 18 RR.
    Yeah, and as more the "I gotta have the latest and greatest" crowd move on to other cars and sell theirs to "long term owners" the prices may keep going up if the demand for the few that popup prove to draw in the premium prices. And as more are wrecked.
    Bushy86 likes this.
    2016 NB RS1 Forged w/ Cup 2s and Winter W&T Package

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    70 times
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlNode View Post
    Yeah, and as more the "I gotta have the latest and greatest" crowd move on to other cars and sell theirs to "long term owners" the prices may keep going up if the demand for the few that popup prove to draw in the premium prices. And as more are wrecked.
    Exactly. And I know I would regret selling mine down the road. But my ADHD is out of control... I should scratch my itch to buy a new car by buying my wife a new one! Would have done it already if the 4Runners had car play and the tech most of the other Toyota's have... The RSs are going to be like all the Evos. Can't find a fully functioning one for less than $20k for any year/generation.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors