Car air dryer / leaf blower - Page 4
Close
Login to Your Account
Ford Focus RS Forum

Car air dryer / leaf blower

This is a discussion on Car air dryer / leaf blower within the Focus RS Detailing forums, part of the Focus RS Garage category; Originally Posted by cosmic charlie This - Air Force master Blaster (Expensive but it blows filtered warm air.) https://www.amazon.com/INTRODUCED-Ma...master+blaster I have one of these, and ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Car air dryer / leaf blower

Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmic charlie View Post
    This - Air Force master Blaster (Expensive but it blows filtered warm air.)

https://www.amazon.com/INTRODUCED-Ma...master+blaster

I have one of these, and it works very well. The hose is flexible and goes over your shoulder so it does not hit the car. Plus it is all rubberized so even if it does hit the car, no scratches.

RS Rookie
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I also have a master blaster and highly recommend it. I previously used a leaf blower for about a year and while it was able to get the job done, it took 3-4 times as much time and was a hassle to do, esp for the smaller spots where excess water gets trapped (e.g. fog lights, front grill, intercooler, mirrors, sills, spoiler). If you're willing to shell out the ~$400, it's the best option.
    Stiletto likes this.
    Dave Alonso

Daily Driver: 2017 Ford Focus RS - RS2 Package, Miltek Non-Resonated Catback, Project 6GR 19x9.5 et42 Wheels (Summer) / 19" Forged-Aluminum Wheels (Winter)
    Track Project: 1995 BMW E36 - OBDI S52 motor swap, Turner Conforti Performance Chip (for 21.5lb Injectors), 3.63 LSD, lightweight flywheel, and other goodies

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors