Colorado RS Owner List - Page 75
Close
Login to Your Account
Ford Focus RS Forum

Colorado RS Owner List

This is a discussion on Colorado RS Owner List within the West / West Coast Owners forums, part of the Focus RS Regional Forums category; Add me to the list please Nitrous Blue RS..Live in Boulder...

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75
Like Tree273Likes

Thread: Colorado RS Owner List

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Add me to the list please Nitrous Blue RS..Live in Boulder
    Bushy86 likes this.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    68 times
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoodoo View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what did they offer you on trade? I know I'll take a beating on mine (2017 FW RS2, 4500 miles) if I trade/sell it. If the trade-in offers are too low, I'll just put my bike/ski rack on it, turn it into a DD and drive the crap out of it.
    They offered me $30k for my 2018 NB RS with 9k on it. This was maybe 6-8 weeks ago now? I would have needed $35k to make it work. The sales person started their offer by saying, "not to kick you in the teeth, but all we can do is $30k, maybe I could get $1k more." But they had just sold a FW 16 RS with like 25-30k miles for around $28k. Because it was one of those big national dealer chains (Sonic?/Sonix?), I think their hands are a bit more tied when it comes to trade in values. I was going to offer up my 4k mi Cup Sports (currently have Conti DSWs on there with 5k mi on them), the new owners kit, and all the other stuff I have for the car (cover, etc etc), but it didn't seem like they would care. Could have probably sold the rest for $1-1.5k.

You may be able to get a bit more now though. I track the value on mine and it bumped up 2-3 weeks ago to $30-33k on KBB. If you don't need the trade in value on it, I'd just DD it for the next year. I think values are going to stay pretty stable from here on out though. I've had zero issues putting bikes and boards in/on it!

RS Rookie
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushy86 View Post
    They offered me $30k for my 2018 NB RS with 9k on it...
    Thanks, that's about what I expected. I'm not surprised to hear that the values have rebounded a bit. There weren't many local options when I searched for comps.
    Bushy86 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FocusRS.org
    Advertisements

RS Rookie
    Member #
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anyone in CO have a set of forged wheels for sale? Just replaced my RS with another 17 and it came with the winters.

RS Rookie
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Anyone in CO have a set of forged wheels for sale? Just replaced my RS with another 17 and it came with the winters.
    Bummer. I'm in Greeley and i *just* bought a set of winters and had them shipped to Greeley. I was looking for someone that maybe wanted to trade to get the forged.

If I find some decent 18s for the summer, I'll keep you in mind

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

RS Rookie
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, I'm pretty sure I'm going to put my RS up for sale. Details: One owner, 2017 FW with RS2 package, moonroof, forged summer AND factory winter wheel packages, factory cover, ~4500 miles, completely stock and like new condition. The car was bought new about a year ago, so the factory warranty didn't start 'till 2018. Based on what I've seen in the classifieds, I'm planning on asking $32,500. Do you guys think that's a reasonable price? I'll take some pictures and post an official FS thread after the next (and hopefully last) round of snow melts next week.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors