New England RS owners thread - CT, RI, MA, VT, NH, ME
Close
Login to Your Account
Ford Focus RS Forum

This is a discussion on New England RS owners thread - CT, RI, MA, VT, NH, ME within the North Eastern RS Owners forums, part of the Focus RS Regional Forums category; I figure New England sorta sticks together, so instead of embarrassing myself with an individual state thread, I'll go the all inclusive route. I am ...

Page 1 of 104 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: New England RS owners thread - CT, RI, MA, VT, NH, ME

Member #
    Liked
    926 times
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

I figure New England sorta sticks together, so instead of embarrassing myself with an individual state thread, I'll go the all inclusive route.

I am a proud soon to be owner of a SG RS2 with forged wheels. I am buying my car through Brewster Ford in NY. Sadly I had to use the friend card and drive 3hrs away to find the car at MSRP. it seems the dealers near me all wanted a taste of adm. I didn't do any price haggling locally, but I did get an offer of 2k + MSRP at First Ford in Fall River, MA. I bet I could have knocked that in half, but I didn't bother. Being the closest dealer to me it would have been nice to go there, but I'm not buying a vacation for anyone but myself!

I imagine there are quite a few of us around here, post up!

-Scott

RS Member
    Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In CT!

Jason

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    749 times
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lymerock View Post
    I figure New England sorta sticks together, so instead of embarrassing myself with an individual state thread, I'll go the all inclusive route.

I am a proud soon to be owner of a SG RS2 with forged wheels. I am buying my car through Brewster Ford in NY. Sadly I had to use the friend card and drive 3hrs away to find the car at MSRP. it seems the dealers near me all wanted a taste of adm. I didn't do any price haggling locally, but I did get an offer of 2k + MSRP at First Ford in Fall River, MA. I bet I could have knocked that in half, but I didn't bother. Being the closest dealer to me it would have been nice to go there, but I'm not buying a vacation for anyone but myself!

-Scott
    Congrats! Look at it this way, it will be a nice "break-in" drive home

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    lymerock likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FocusRS.org
    Advertisements

RS Noob
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just North of Boston here! At the top of a waiting list which is good because if I had to pick a color today it would definitely be stealpine blueack or something like that ;-)

Member #
    Liked
    603 times
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Also in CT. Ordering white, not sure if i want RS2 yet or not. Definitely getting forged and roof.
    2002 SVT Focus - Jackson Racing Supercharger ---SOLD---and miss it
    2016 RS - I waited longer than you did! 452 days
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport

Member #
    Liked
    115 times
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

-Scott
    And here i am sitting in new york wondering where i fit in

Nitrous Blue
    RS2
    Moonroof
    19" Forged Wheels(NO Cup Tires)
    Winter wheel tire pack
    lymerock likes this.

gte
    Member #
    Liked
    1330 times
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Start an ADM dealer blacklist thread for these states!

-Scott
    2016 Focus RS (first in MD and one of the first 50) 11.93 @ 116mph on street tires, 450whp/478wtq
    2012 Nissan GTR BL1400
    Corolla XRS turbo

Member #
    Liked
    139 times
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Anyone know of dealers in the Northeast with open allocations? That are charging MSRP or at least close to MSRP?

I thought I had a couple options this past week open up, but both flaked out on me.

Member #
    Liked
    35 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars24 View Post
    Anyone know of dealers in the Northeast with open allocations? That are charging MSRP or at least close to MSRP?

I thought I had a couple options this past week open up, but both flaked out on me.
    Find one out of state. Have it drop shipped to a local dealer. I ended up doing this, as I couldn't find a single dealer in MA,ME, or NH at MSRP. They either had no clue what the **** I was talking about, or wanted 5K ADM.

Member #
    Liked
    926 times
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zorroc6 View Post
    Find one out of state. Have it drop shipped to a local dealer. I ended up doing this, as I couldn't find a single dealer in MA,ME, or NH at MSRP. They either had no clue what the **** I was talking about, or wanted 5K ADM.
    or just drive it back like I plan to do. best way to break it in. nice long highway wot runs.

Page 1 of 104 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors