Official WI Thread!
Close
Login to Your Account
Ford Focus RS Forum

Official WI Thread!

This is a discussion on Official WI Thread! within the Midwest RS Owners forums, part of the Focus RS Regional Forums category; Hey WI homies! Who all here has a preorder that lives in WI? It would be fun to know what area and colors will be ...

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 166
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Official WI Thread!

  1. #1
    RS Member DrBelmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    35
    Member #
    1300
    Liked
    23 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Official WI Thread!

    Hey WI homies!

    Who all here has a preorder that lives in WI? It would be fun to know what area and colors will be cruising around WI. I'll start. I live in SE area (Oak Creek) and I ordered a NB with forged wheels and RS2 package. I don't think I can wait the 3-4 months until it arrives... I currently drive a 2008 Evo X but will be selling it soon to make room for the RS.

  2. #2
    RS Rookie STEALTHGREYRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sussex, WI
    Posts
    10
    Member #
    1742
    Liked
    7 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just ordered mine, got my dealers only allocation! Stealth Grey, forged wheels. Couldn't pull myself to order the RS2 package.
    Live in Sussex area!
    DrBelmore likes this.

  3. #3
    RS Member DrBelmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    35
    Member #
    1300
    Liked
    23 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by STEALTHGREYRS View Post
    Just ordered mine, got my dealers only allocation! Stealth Grey, forged wheels. Couldn't pull myself to order the RS2 package.
    Live in Sussex area!
    Badass. Ya I was going back and forth on if I should order with the RS2 package but the fiancé said she wanted the heated seats. Happy wife, happy life lol. You're not too far away from me. Do you ever make it to any shows? Which dealer did you go to?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    FocusRS.org
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    RS Rookie STEALTHGREYRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sussex, WI
    Posts
    10
    Member #
    1742
    Liked
    7 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBelmore View Post
    Badass. Ya I was going back and forth on if I should order with the RS2 package but the fiancé said she wanted the heated seats. Happy wife, happy life lol. You're not too far away from me. Do you ever make it to any shows? Which dealer did you go to?
    No shows for me. I have a track toy and that's where i spend my fun! I went to Gordie Boucher in Menomonee Falls!

  6. #5
    RS Member DrBelmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    35
    Member #
    1300
    Liked
    23 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by STEALTHGREYRS View Post
    No shows for me. I have a track toy and that's where i spend my fun! I went to Gordie Boucher in Menomonee Falls!
    What kind of track toy and what track (slinger?). Nice did they mark it up on you? I went to Hiller Ford but I was supposed to get a pre order from uptown but someone from IL took it. I will be autoxing this spring with the RS.

  7. #6
    RS Rookie STEALTHGREYRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sussex, WI
    Posts
    10
    Member #
    1742
    Liked
    7 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a build that's been going for almost 3 years! Turbo Honda S2000 swapped Miata. Being built for time attack/road racing. I didn't even ask about mark up. Parents always dealt with them and now me. So have a good relationship. Also ordered my ST from them. Is your RS going to be the new daily or just summer toy? I decided to just order the winter setup too if they are coming mid February.

  8. #7
    RS Member DrBelmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    35
    Member #
    1300
    Liked
    23 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by STEALTHGREYRS View Post
    I have a build that's been going for almost 3 years! Turbo Honda S2000 swapped Miata. Being built for time attack/road racing. I didn't even ask about mark up. Parents always dealt with them and now me. So have a good relationship. Also ordered my ST from them. Is your RS going to be the new daily or just summer toy? I decided to just order the winter setup too if they are coming mid February.
    Nice! A buddy of mine just swapped an s2k motor into his Miata. Do you know Sam with the red Miata? It will be my daily but luckily I only live 4 miles from work so I won't rack up the miles. I currently have an Evo X and but I dd my 09 Ralliart. What kind of wheels and tires did you order? I will definitely be getting a separate set of wheels and tires for winter.

  9. #8
    RS Rookie STEALTHGREYRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sussex, WI
    Posts
    10
    Member #
    1742
    Liked
    7 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBelmore View Post
    Nice! A buddy of mine just swapped an s2k motor into his Miata. Do you know Sam with the red Miata? It will be my daily but luckily I only live 4 miles from work so I won't rack up the miles. I currently have an Evo X and but I dd my 09 Ralliart. What kind of wheels and tires did you order? I will definitely be getting a separate set of wheels and tires for winter.
    Sam has a k20, civic motor! I have a f22c, s2000 motor! But yes, I know Sam. I ordered the winter wheel/tire package with the RS!

  10. #9
    RS Member DrBelmore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    35
    Member #
    1300
    Liked
    23 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by STEALTHGREYRS View Post
    Sam has a k20, civic motor! I have a f22c, s2000 motor! But yes, I know Sam. I ordered the winter wheel/tire package with the RS!
    You're right. For some reason I thought he was doing a f22c but I just looked at the pics again. What kind of wheels did you buy? Size?
    Current
    2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X GSR - 420awhp on 93oct and 525awhp on e85
    2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart - Stock

    Future
    2016 Ford Focus RS Nitrous Blue RS2

  11. #10
    RS Rookie STEALTHGREYRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Sussex, WI
    Posts
    10
    Member #
    1742
    Liked
    7 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBelmore View Post
    You're right. For some reason I thought he was doing a f22c but I just looked at the pics again. What kind of wheels did you buy? Size?
    Whatever the winter package is from Ford.
    18" silver multispoke wheels with Michelin pilot alpin pa4 tires.
    DrBelmore likes this.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Official MN Thread!
    By northvibe in forum Midwest RS Owners
    Replies: 472
    Last Post: 03-19-2019, 08:12 PM
  2. Official known information for the Focus RS
    By gte in forum Focus RS Performance
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 06-25-2016, 10:32 PM
  3. OFFICIAL Focus RS Question Thread
    By NickJ in forum Focus RS Discussions
    Replies: 411
    Last Post: 02-16-2016, 04:40 PM
  4. It is official! RS do not let me down.
    By Nachtsturm in forum Focus RS Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-13-2015, 08:41 AM
  5. The Official Paper Racing Thread - RS how will it perform?
    By Nachtsturm in forum Focus RS Performance
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-03-2015, 12:43 PM

Search tags for this page

2016 ford focus rs road america

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.