Ford Focus RS Forum banner

SoCal Spotted Thread

11K views 66 replies 28 participants last post by  Paul932RS 
#1 · (Edited)
This thread is a bit early but I'm very curious to know if anyone spots one in socal and where/who the first sightings will be. Happy hunting!

#5 ·
I will have mine at the Cars in Coffee meet in LA Jolla on Sat Jun 24th from 7-9 am
Regularity rally Vehicle Car Magazine Automotive design

Reactions: eltacho
#10 ·
I saw one doing a street car challenge out at Fontana Speedway last Saturday. I was doing the Chump car race so didn't get a chance to talk to the owner but did get to see it do a run.

#12 ·
My coworker said she saw a Stealth Gray RS at Bake Pkwy & Trabuco in Lake Forest this morning. Could it be somebody here? Not gonna lie, I was a tiny bit bummed because I thought I was going to be the first in the area to have an RS later this month. Haha! Still haven't seen one driving around with my own eyes yet.

#13 ·
Wasn't me, but I have a SG and live in that area. I drive El Toro and the Canyon during most of the week. I know there is another SG around there though because a couple of my friends said they saw it and thought it was me. Another guy on here has a NB and lives in Mission Viejo too.

#18 ·
This was last Sunday,,sorry it took me a while,,,so I am driving South I 15 from Temecula to San Diego when i came up on a SG OMG bad ass looking RS!!!,,,it was the first one
I have seen in the wild,,,i pulled along side probably looking like mad man giving the thumbs up,,,made my day,,,oh yeah it was GearzRS!!,,,most excellent,,:) so so so can't wait!!

#19 ·
PS @ GeazRS I work at UCSD maybe sometime we can meet up at CC in La Jolla once i get mine!,,:)

#35 ·
^^^
Looking at that NB RS, with those tyres... GiMMe GiMMe...
:)

#39 ·
LOL I already burned through the front tires haha the tread is ever so slightly above the ware bars. Only have about 1500 miles on this set, but at least 600-700 of those miles have literally been spent in the mountains. oh, and did i mention that i barely had the tires mounted 3 weeks ago? ha Probably gonna be ordering another 2 tires in two weeks or so.

#43 ·
Saw a Nitrous Blue parked at the Otaku Thursday meet last night at Quickly in Irvine. I showed up pretty late in my Stealth Gray RS1, so I couldn't really pull up and park next to it.

#45 ·
Yeah. Probably was. Haha! And welcome to the forums! You'll find a treasure trove of knowledge here regarding this awesome car.

#47 ·
Spotted! NB forged at pch and brookhurst.

How many RSs are there in SoCal. Can't be many, so funny to run into a twin of my car.

Thanks for the wave.

#48 ·
Nice to meet Justin and his friend from Kansas today! Spotted in PV. His NB build turned out beautifully!

Justin--great chatting with ya, and thanks so much for the words of wisdom and advice. Can't wait for ours to arrive!

Attachments

#49 ·
Hey! Glad to of met you! When your husband and you get your baby let me know and we will have to go canyon drive In big bear! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Meg
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.