Which Front Splitter Looks Best On the RS? HELP ME PICK!! - Page 9
Close
Login to Your Account
Ford Focus RS Forum

Which Front Splitter Looks Best On the RS? HELP ME PICK!!

This is a discussion on Which Front Splitter Looks Best On the RS? HELP ME PICK!! within the Focus RS Appearance forums, part of the Focus RS Garage category; Originally Posted by Barroux Had the maxton on my st...broke and edge of it while parrallel parking in packed/frozen snow. The flowdesign spoiler is clearly ...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Which Front Splitter Looks Best On the RS? HELP ME PICK!!

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barroux View Post
    Had the maxton on my st...broke and edge of it while parrallel parking in packed/frozen snow. The flowdesign spoiler is clearly capable of living through a winter and even worse. I’d be worried of tearing out the bumper cover and front undertray before anything happens to the splitter!
    @eglove did you car start heating more than usual with all the radiator/intercooler opening filled?

I had mine frozen bad after a freezing rain/wet snow evening and it was definitely making the car heat up more than usual! Was glad I was not going very far that day!

Not so clear on the picture but the whole grilles were covered with a sheet of ice thicker than shown on the antenna!
    Yea, my TRC and Maxton lips both broke on my ST until I made my own splitter out of aluminum to go underneath to protect them.

Yea it warmed up a little quicker, but there was still some airflow going through above the crash bar, I didn't have my accessport plugged in so I couldn't see temps

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Downforce Solutions worked for me. If you've never had a splitter...the drive thru, may become a walk thru. There quality is good, all hardware incl., quick delivery. The edge trim that will scrape, and it will, is really tough!! I had a body shop install mine,($200), but I'm 71. Not a difficult DIY. This one installs so the struts mount under the grill cross member so no holes are evident. This was a big deal to me because I was worried it might be "to much" Now a car without a splitter looks incomplete. Any unconvince is worth it.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors