Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Workshop Manual????

113K views 150 replies 78 participants last post by  mikael.fang 
#1 ·
Anyone have a copy of the RS workshop manual?
:tennis:

#13 · (Edited)
yeah, I got the 2-part workshop manual (201mb, 131mb) and the training manual (3.6mb) on my dropbox account. PM me an email address for an invite if you use dropbox. Also on there you will find Johnson's Technical presentation from march in mp3 and excel. And various other goodies. :welcoming:

Better yet, just go to page 13 and download them from there.

#14 ·
yeah, I got the 2-part workshop manual (201mb, 131mb) and the training manual (3.6mb) on my dropbox account. PM me for an invite if you use dropbox. Also on there you will find Johnson's Technical presentation from march in mp3 and excel.
PM sent

#22 ·
All invites sent. Couple of you need to send me your email addresses. Dropbox is a nice place to store stuff, and share it, and I've put a lot of RS-related things there for you all to download. The manuals are huge, and not conducive for me to "send" them to you. Enjoy.

#24 ·
You're welcome for the manual, it only took me 10 hours to organize and download it page by page. lol

#26 ·
And had you asked for donations instead of charging people for it, you probably would have made more. Live and learn.

#28 ·
What, I coulda charged ADM for this manual?

No really, I've had 29 people get invites, downloading on average 700+mb of stuff.

I'm waiting for dropbox to come down on me for the bandwidth I've used in the last 2 weeks! :tickled_pink:

#34 · (Edited)
You sir - are my hero. Thanks!

EDIT: It doesn't say much other than the standard jack points near the tires - but thanks either way!

I guess I'll just be looking for a flat spot on the sub frame. :)

#35 ·
#40 ·
Just a thought, but you guys who are asking for the manual would do best to quote or tag one of us who has it in your response. I don't check this often =P

#53 ·
Any chance you can get the wiring diagrams as well?

#56 ·
Should be able to, it's not in the manuals?

#54 ·
I'd recommend all future workshop manual requests to download it from White Buffalo's google drive link.
It's exactly the same manual I have, and it's much less of a hassle making a dropbox account (unless you want the other stuff).
Although, having a dropbox account is a nice app for just personal online storage and file transfer. :peaceful:

#60 ·
The 2016 Focus RS wiring diagrams will be available 10/15/2016 according to Helm, who produces the manuals for Ford. I have purchased them (physical copies) for each of my vehicles (mustangs, focus, f150, fiesta, etc) and can vouch for their quality. I will be doing the same whenever my RS gets here. Helm Incorporated: Search Results

#63 ·
Anyone know the torque specs on the front driver side engine mount? Thanks for any info?

#64 · (Edited)
@DevinFromDenver

Disregard, I was thinking of the RMM specs.

Are you replacing the engine mount or just attempting to re-tighten?

#69 ·
Can someone send me the whole manual? Please

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.