Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Adrenaline academy April 27th-28th

8K views 75 replies 15 participants last post by  dorenkamp 
#1 ·
@Ecobeast @1BADRS @schmove @Focused23 @jdhorn88 @ckahsen

im confirmed. what are peoples travel plans? im gonna try and get out the night of the 28th back to CA on a 10pm flight. i would be cool to split a rental car or if anyone needs pickup or ride.

#4 ·
they said it should be over on the 28th by around 5pm. so any flight 8pm and after is easily doable. but these are for flights heading back west. super excited regardless, hopefully there is a little bar in town to grab drinks and chat over. and all beer is still only 3.2%

#7 ·
Im about to make the reservations for this. Im arriving around noon the 27th, leaving 7am the 29th.

Ill have a tiny rental car and I went for the dual queen room at the comfort inn since it was same price.

If anybody wants to split one or both of those with me just shoot me a pm.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

#21 ·
I checked mine with no problems. Others put it in their carry-on bag and got searched after x-ray, but cleared eventually. One guy just hand carried it without issue.

#22 ·
I checked mine as well, no issues and made it safely back to NC.

#25 ·
I've been reading focusrs.org every day since I ordered my RS a year ago, but never took the time to make an account. However, since I'll be at RSAA April 27/28 I figured it's a good a time as any to "officially" join the forum! Anyone coming from Minnesota?

MSP (11:26am) -> SLC (1:15) on 4/27
SLC (8:20) -> MSP (11:51) on 4/28

#31 ·
hopefully weather comes early or holds off a day. if we all stand in a line and start blowing toward the sierras i think we can hold it off.

#34 ·
They aren't running cup 2s. All of the cars are on PSS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.