Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Mountune Grand Opening...Who's Going??

27K views 190 replies 52 participants last post by  Zeroescence 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#4 ·
Free food and oogling of the FW FoRS and any other special parts that may be leaked........damn if I wasn't on the East Coast, I'd be there.

Too bad this isn't in mid June, I'll be in Tooele at the Octane Academy.

#18 ·
This is a good idea...I'll probably be coming with my wife and 8 month old son. Getting them out of the house is a bigger task than just me so I'm guessing we'll probably get there around noon. What time is everyone else planning on getting there? We can also check this thread and update when we're there if people aren't sure of time?

Looks like you'll have a good turn out there.

Might want to get My Name Is name tags for everyone.
Lol

#14 ·
#16 ·
I'm bringing one of my FocusRS.org stickers to the event and when no one is looking I'm putting it in the rear window of the white RS that'll be there.

Reactions: KingZee
#17 ·
Photos or it didn't happen.

We've already tagged a SB.

Reactions: Zeroescence
#22 ·
So I'll be heading down Friday after work in my Oxford White FIST, with my wife and 5 year old son. Probably going to be staying in the Double Tree inn down the street.

#33 ·
Photos, photos, photos, photos.

Sent from Hoonigan's iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Paolo and Timeless
#35 ·
We want photos & we want the RS....
Any gossip ideas suggestions mountune say about RS testing must also be posted here..

Good luck secret agents :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.