RS Adrenaline Academy has new 2019 dates open - Page 11
Close
Login to Your Account
Ford Focus RS Forum

RS Adrenaline Academy has new 2019 dates open

This is a discussion on RS Adrenaline Academy has new 2019 dates open within the Focus RS Events forums, part of the Focus RS Forums category; If you go into downtown SLC, stop by the Ferrari dealer. They have a more Ferrari’s than I have ever seen at a dealer. There ...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: RS Adrenaline Academy has new 2019 dates open

RS Rookie
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    If you go into downtown SLC, stop by the Ferrari dealer. They have a more Ferrari’s than I have ever seen at a dealer. There was a la Ferrari on the floor last year! Crazy town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    286 times
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I need to check the chow down places there.
    2018 NB Focus RS LE
    2010 PB LanEvo X MR
    2006 GG LanEvo IX MR
    1992 MR Civic EG6
    2009 Sarao GT-K (k for Karabao)

RS Master
    Member #
    Liked
    122 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningZ View Post
    It's always been "one year from purchase", so it's not a sudden decision by them. Maybe they've been lenient with others in the past, but it's definitely not new/now.
    I know I kind of pulled a fast one. I took delivery of my '17 on 8/21/2017 and I signed up for and attended the session on the Monday/Tuesday of Labor Day weekend last year, so I was technically past a year, but nobody called my bluff.

4. Remove Advertisements
    FocusRS.org
    Advertisements

RS Member
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks71 View Post
    @nicklulu - Yes, lots of folks said they are on the forum. I didn't stop to ask screen names though, but from the discussion, many are well versed with the knowledge in here. We all had a great time even if it did start raining during the final autocross event. I will openly admit that the rain had nothing to do with my slow times though... just operator error!

If anyone that attended the April 2 event is interested... I snapped a few photos and will try to share them via a shared folder in Box soon for others to check out. I was in the B group on the track, and also during the afternoon sessions. So if you were in the A session on track, or B group in break outs, you may find your picture in there.

Edit: Here is the Box folder with my pictures... if anyone has others and wants me to add them, let me know!
    Is there a limit on box file size? trying to upload Bastion's timed run that I recorded, but it is 110mb. I texted it but the quality came over fairly poor, and the file is too large to email.

Member #
    Liked
    15 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nphobb01 View Post
    Is there a limit on box file size? trying to upload Bastion's timed run that I recorded, but it is 110mb. I texted it but the quality came over fairly poor, and the file is too large to email.
    Yes, I think if you have a free account, it's limited to 100 Mb per file... maybe trim off some and try again?

Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by djmohab2 View Post
    I know I kind of pulled a fast one. I took delivery of my '17 on 8/21/2017 and I signed up for and attended the session on the Monday/Tuesday of Labor Day weekend last year, so I was technically past a year, but nobody called my bluff.
    Pretty sure you just have to sign up within a year from purchase. I bought my car in March of 2017, Signed up in December of 2017, attended on August 2nd of 2018.
    '16 Focus RS2
    mods: Fixed the seat, fixed the exhaust valve, fixed the engine under tray with DGM skid plate. Some other stuff that Ford didn't screw up to begin with.

RS Master
    Member #
    Liked
    122 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredmo View Post
    Pretty sure you just have to sign up within a year from purchase. I bought my car in March of 2017, Signed up in December of 2017, attended on August 2nd of 2018.
    I dunno, they were adamant over the phone about having to physically attend within a year of taking delivery.

RS Member
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by djmohab2 View Post
    I dunno, they were adamant over the phone about having to physically attend within a year of taking delivery.
    Same here - I was hoping to attend one of the dates this fall, but since I took delivery of my car 4/24/18 I pretty much only had a choice of doing the 4/22 date. I was hoping to avoid traveling on Easter Sunday.

Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks71 View Post
    @nicklulu - Yes, lots of folks said they are on the forum. I didn't stop to ask screen names though, but from the discussion, many are well versed with the knowledge in here. We all had a great time even if it did start raining during the final autocross event. I will openly admit that the rain had nothing to do with my slow times though... just operator error!

If anyone that attended the April 2 event is interested... I snapped a few photos and will try to share them via a shared folder in Box soon for others to check out. I was in the B group on the track, and also during the afternoon sessions. So if you were in the A session on track, or B group in break outs, you may find your picture in there.

Edit: Here is the Box folder with my pictures... if anyone has others and wants me to add them, let me know!
    Thanks for uploading those, even got one of my ugly mug!
    SkidMarks71 likes this.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors