So who wants an Edge ST? - Page 12
Close
Login to Your Account
Ford Focus RS Forum

So who wants an Edge ST?

This is a discussion on So who wants an Edge ST? within the Off-Topic Section forums, part of the Focus RS Forums category; @ Biz if you don’t mind me asking, what did you pay? Should be pretty similar to me out in BC. Your photo makes it ...

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 128
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: So who wants an Edge ST?

  1. #111
    RS Specialist
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    873
    Member #
    37906
    Liked
    532 times
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    @Biz if you don’t mind me asking, what did you pay? Should be pretty similar to me out in BC. Your photo makes it look great!

  2. #112
    Biz
    Biz is offline
    RS Master Biz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Canada, eh?
    Posts
    456
    Member #
    5041
    Liked
    215 times
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nicklulu View Post
    How do you like the Edge ST?
    So far I love it. Smooth power and air conditioned seats!!!
    The RS was great for short trips but we like to do long road trips and found we weren't taking the "cool" car but instead my 18' Escape.
    Now we can take the fun car on those trips.

    Quote Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
    @Biz if you don’t mind me asking, what did you pay? Should be pretty similar to me out in BC. Your photo makes it look great!
    It's fully loaded with the 501A package.
    Only option it doesnt have is the DVD headrests.

    I get A plan so that was about $6000 off sticker.
    Plus Ford had $750 plus $4900 off on all Edge.
    That and the equity in the RS on the trade it ended up costing me $41,000.
    A far cry from the $57,xxx sticker.
    320icar and Vinnie13 like this.

  3. #113
    RS Member Shredmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    97
    Member #
    25809
    Liked
    33 times
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Wanted to replace our 2015 Forester XT with an Edge ST. In the end, wife really wanted to stick with Subaru. Got a smoking deal on a 2019 Ascent. Sigh.
    '16 Focus RS2
    mods: Fixed the seat, fixed the exhaust valve, fixed the engine under tray with DGM skid plate. Some other stuff that Ford didn't screw up to begin with.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    FocusRS.org
    Advertisements
     

  5. #114
    RS Specialist
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    873
    Member #
    37906
    Liked
    532 times
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    @Biz that’s awesome. Just found out the wife is expecting so planning for a new hauler May be in the works. Have yet to see one up close, but seen a few in passing in the unique blue (same colour as the pre-production RS?) and it looks sleek
    Vinnie13 likes this.

  6. #115
    Supporting Member nicklulu's Avatar
    Supporting Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,756
    Member #
    54606
    Liked
    328 times
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    @320icar , what is your wife's expecting?

    j/k

    Congrats!!!!!!!

    Have you guys seen the competition?

    Name:  1BLAZER-MAIN_i.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  243.1 KB

    New Blazer
    2018 NB Focus RS LE
    2010 PB LanEvo X MR
    2006 GG LanEvo IX MR
    1992 MR Civic EG6
    2009 Sarao GT-K (k for Karabao)

  7. #116
    Biz
    Biz is offline
    RS Master Biz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Canada, eh?
    Posts
    456
    Member #
    5041
    Liked
    215 times
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
    @Biz that’s awesome. Just found out the wife is expecting so planning for a new hauler May be in the works. Have yet to see one up close, but seen a few in passing in the unique blue (same colour as the pre-production RS?) and it looks sleek
    Yes performance blue.
    I believe only available on the GT, Raptor and GT350.

    It's not the RS but it's still a lot of fun to drive. So far I'm quite happy with it. I have a Livernois tune coming for it next month.


  8. #117
    Biz
    Biz is offline
    RS Master Biz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Canada, eh?
    Posts
    456
    Member #
    5041
    Liked
    215 times
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nicklulu View Post
    @320icar , what is your wife's expecting?

    j/k

    Congrats!!!!!!!

    Have you guys seen the competition?

    Name:  1BLAZER-MAIN_i.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  243.1 KB

    New Blazer
    The other day we did a 4 hr drive down the 401 in Ontario (north america's busiest highway) and we counted 3 car's for every 10 SUV's heading down the road.
    I know Ford's decision to stop making cars was a controversial one but I honestly can see why now.
    I believe every manufacturer will have a "sport" SUV in the next few years.

  9. #118
    RS Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Rockford, Illinois
    Posts
    343
    Member #
    53465
    Liked
    64 times
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 320icar View Post
    @Biz that’s awesome. Just found out the wife is expecting so planning for a new hauler May be in the works. Have yet to see one up close, but seen a few in passing in the unique blue (same colour as the pre-production RS?) and it looks sleek
    Yes performance blue.
    I believe only available on the GT, Raptor and GT350.

    It's not the RS but it's still a lot of fun to drive. So far I'm quite happy with it. I have a Livernois tune coming for it next month.

    Ford performance blue is available on focus st, gt350, and gt 500, Ford gt, and raptor. The edge and explorer st will not have ford performance blues, but rather just blue. It is a slightly more blue metal flake paint

  10. #119
    Super Moderator Hoonigan's Avatar
    Supporting Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Fayetteville, NC
    Posts
    14,886
    Member #
    31
    Liked
    7676 times
    Mentioned
    676 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeT View Post
    Ford performance blue is available on focus st, gt350, and gt 500, Ford gt, and raptor. The edge and explorer st will not have ford performance blues, but rather just blue. It is a slightly more blue metal flake paint
    The color shown in the poster is actually Liquid Blue which was a pre-production color. There was one FiST that was auctioned of in TN a few years back and that lucky person was hoping to flip it for a profit since it was one of a kind. The actual Performance Blue on the MY13 FoST is affectionately called Blurple since it has a blue-purple hue.
    Last edited by Hoonigan; 05-31-2019 at 09:12 AM.
    320icar likes this.
    2013 #2008,#349 of 2286 in PB ST2, Mountune CBE, CAI, DP, re-circ valve, and Strut Tower Brace, FRPP shifter, K&N filter, Steeda rear sway/strut tower bars, 3M clear bra, WeatherTechs w/ST badges, Zunsport grill kit, Tail of the Dragon decal, Hoonigan crash bar!
    2015 Tuxedo Black FiST (Daughter)
    2016 Stealth Grey RS2, Dewey: Order placed: 30OCT2015, Built: 3MAY2016, Delivered: 31AUG2016! HG repair 31JAN18, surgery complete 9MAR18 and back home.

  11. #120
    Supporting Member cornerexit's Avatar
    Supporting Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,325
    Member #
    3649
    Liked
    1830 times
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biz View Post
    So far I love it. Smooth power and air conditioned seats!!!
    The RS was great for short trips but we like to do long road trips and found we weren't taking the "cool" car but instead my 18' Escape.
    Now we can take the fun car on those trips.



    It's fully loaded with the 501A package.
    Only option it doesnt have is the DVD headrests.

    I get A plan so that was about $6000 off sticker.
    Plus Ford had $750 plus $4900 off on all Edge.
    That and the equity in the RS on the trade it ended up costing me $41,000.
    A far cry from the $57,xxx sticker.
    @markboris
    Don't worry, scrote. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick-ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Rs turbo on a 2.0l edge
    By Snox801 in forum Focus RS Performance
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-08-2018, 08:57 PM
  2. Euro edge protector
    By Noodles in forum Focus RS Accessories
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-10-2017, 02:13 PM
  3. Headliner Edge Fix?
    By ckimchi in forum Focus RS Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2016, 10:44 AM
  4. Canadian Tire 40% Off Castrol Edge 5w50
    By Frozen Mike in forum Focus RS Canada
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2016, 03:10 PM
  5. Edge Autosport is a Supporting Vendor!
    By NickJ in forum Edge Autosport
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-18-2016, 01:37 PM