Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Took a little trip

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  ardevas09 
#1 ·
I went out to take some photos of the RS on Skyline Drive this weekend. Unfortunately, I don't know how to use my camera properly and about 90% of them didn't turn out well at all. However, I managed to get a few decent shots... comments and critiques are always welcome :)

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Thanks!

I really like the mood of the last picture. Very nice!!
I appreciate it. I had to fight with the sun for most of the trip, but I was glad to hit some cloud cover

@ardevas09
Nice. How was the drive? I was thinking about going up there soon, just haven't found the time.
The drive is awesome! It's hard to find a lookout point not crowded with people, and the speed limit is about 35 the entire way, and apparently heavily enforced. I went out to WV following that so I got to get into it a bit out there.

this was my total route

You may not know how to use the camera, but you do know photo composition. Good job.
I really got into photography for a bit, learned everything I could, but then life got entirely too busy and it's sat in my bag for over a year. I really wanted to take the opportunity to get back at it, and I thought this would be the best way to do it. I hope to find more areas soon and get to it. Thank you for the kind words :)

#5 ·
You may not know how to use the camera, but you do know photo composition. Good job.

Reactions: alien_yet_familiar
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.