Ford Focus RS Forum banner

New FoRS in San Diego, CA

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  jjameson 
#1 ·
Hey, guys...

Just picked up my '17 Stealth Grey FoRS on Saturday 7/22!

After a lot of deliberation between the FoST and FoRS, I decided to go for the car I would regret NOT getting had I bought the other! Look forward to maybe catching up with some of you in SoCal at a meet or two in the future! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Bumper

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats and Welcome to the Forum!!! I had an ST and like the RS much better. Good decision and great color choice :tiphat:

#4 ·
Hey, guys...

Just picked up my '17 Stealth Grey FoRS on Saturday 7/22!

After a lot of deliberation between the FoST and FoRS, I decided to go for the car I would regret NOT getting had I bought the other! Look forward to maybe catching up with some of you in SoCal at a meet or two in the future! View attachment 194049
Oh hey! I recognize this ride...
Welcome and congrats once more!

#9 ·
Haven't quite figured that out yet. There's a couple local guys that have a youtube channel that primarily deal with their STs, but are anxious to get a look/drive at my RS. I'm hoping they have some resources to work with when it comes to this.

#10 ·
I figure that if TJ Hunt takes his cars there... they're definitely going to inflate their prices due to a Digital Media Influencer endorsing them.

#11 ·
Congrats on the RS. I literally picked mine up last Thursday at Penske Ford in Chula Vista, same color too. There's some meets going on and we have a facebook page too. Shoot me a PM and I can try to get you added. We just had a meet last night.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Side note for you and anyone else who's here in San Diego, Cars and Coffee tomorrow morning, Saturday the 29th in Carlsbad. Address is as follow.

Starbucks, 7130 Avenida Encinas #102, Carlsbad, CA 92011

#12 ·
Ugh, I hate that fb has become the main way to communicate. I have fb, but I abhor it and don't use it much. I'll have to catch up with you guys in the future, somehow.

#13 ·
yeah no facebook here, I kinda use wifey's sometimes....

post in the Western Socal section, I missed this all weekend and would've come out....I don't really keep up with the introductions topic page...

Reactions: ElementXenon
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.