Ford Focus RS Forum banner

RS Adrenaline Academy | April 3-4 Group Discussion

14K views 94 replies 22 participants last post by  The Hotness 
#1 ·
Why is there no discussion for the April 3rd event? RS academy will be yesterdays news by the time April 6th rolls around lol.

#2 ·
Ha! No kidding right? I am in the April 3rd group.

I'll keep my lips tight if you don't want me to ruin the surprise. I'd imagine it will be like the ST one.

I'll make sure to destroy the cars for you get yes though, actually I'll just fart in the seats. Boom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 · (Edited)
Ha! No kidding right? I am in the April 3rd group.

I'll keep my lips tight if you don't want me to ruin the surprise. I'd imagine it will be like the ST one.

I'll make sure to destroy the cars for you get yes though, actually I'll just fart in the seats. Boom!

lol I'll see you there

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Saweeet!

@mapco @The Hotness

Wait, still no 3 April session thread?

Nevermind, fixed it.

#7 ·
Most of us ain't as chatty or interesting as you folk I think. Lol

#20 ·
I am so stoked! See you cats there!

#21 ·
If you've never done the go karts at UMC/MMP, I highly recommend them!

As a matter of fact it's a requirement haha I will be wearing thermals. :D

#23 ·
Since I am local utah, I also did the first ST Academy and it was on point. I have no concerns with this crew as this is all they do. (Ford Performance Training School)

Travel safe!

#24 ·
I'm in this group as well. Should be fun. Not much going on in Tooele though from what it looks like.... Just got in this morning.

#25 ·
Should be a bit quiet since STOA doesn't kick off until 6 April and the Hi Performance Driving School kicks off on 12 April. Not sure about the GT350 Track Attack but it should be around the same time as RSAA.

#29 ·
I asked about the photographer ahead of time...so yeah none for us lowly RS owners. I'm by no means a professional but I brought my canon DSLR with a 70-300mm lens. I'll take as many shots as time permits and try to distribute them somehow afterwards.

Reactions: Azampatti
#37 · (Edited)
I'm very interested in the logistics of bringing your own DSLR. What do you do with it when you're driving? Does it ride with you in the hatch or did you leave it with a trusted classmate (assuming you're not all on the track at the same time. I'm planning on bringing my Canon 60D with a 70-300mm. Any regrets with that lens? Should I bring my 18-135mm as well?

@mapco, I see all of the cars are numbered right behind the front tire. So which one has the AWD fault?

#36 ·
Another idea is the get photos of the VINS for our Scavenger thread.

Reactions: Shoey and Azampatti
#38 · (Edited)
@mapco what's the average miles you're seeing on these cars?

#43 ·
Pulled this from Twitter:

Vehicle Car Mode of transport Mid-size car Family car

Reactions: Lefty04LevelII
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.