Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Hello all from Toronto

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  IcoHolic 
#1 ·
Not sure what happened to my first post here, however just checking in.
On Sunday dec 25 I was checking the local dealer inventories when to my surprise one of them had one in stock. Had always wanted one of these but never seen in real life. Needless to say I was dying to head over on Boxing Day. He best part was that they had lowered the price to $44535 CAD due to a boxing week sale. Couldn't believe my eyes, thought for sure it was a typo.
Called first thing in the morning and was there by 9am. Turns out the deal was legit!!! Got it for 5K off and free tinting. Someone ordered and backed out because they couldn't wait any longer due to delivery delays. His loss my gain as it's exactly the colour I wanted and all I had to wait was 2 days. Only because MTO was closed for the holidays.
Picked up my SB RS on Dec 28 2016.
I'm in LOVE with this car. Had a mazdaspeed 3 before and I really like it, but because of circumstances I needed a more family friendly vehicle, however ever since I traded it I've been dying to get back into a hot hatch. When I heard mixed reports about a ms3 revival I was disappointed. Needless to say the next obvious choice was the RS!

So I guess... I'm back with a vengeance!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Hello Welcome and Congrats!!! You are one lucky guy to get one in two days and you got a good deal too - bonus :greedy_dollars: I hope you got the winter wheels and tires? Enjoy her!

#9 ·
Absolutely! Can't wait to put on the 19's with the cup sports. Someone correct me if I. Wrong but I'm not sure if we get many options here in Ontario when ordering... however when you do place an order they ship the extra wheels and tires and a car cover to the dealer for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.