Test Drive: 2016 Ford Focus Rs - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Ford Focus RS Forum

Test Drive: 2016 Ford Focus Rs

This is a discussion on Test Drive: 2016 Ford Focus Rs within the News forums, part of the Site News category; All that sounds amazing, and it's totally possible. That doesn't make it any less hard to believe from anyone else's experiences anywhere else. I'm not ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Test Drive: 2016 Ford Focus Rs

RS Senior Member
    Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    All that sounds amazing, and it's totally possible. That doesn't make it any less hard to believe from anyone else's experiences anywhere else. I'm not here calling anyone a liar because I don't know, but we all know that there are people here that tell stories. Frankly that doesnt bother me because even though I'm lucky enough to be able to afford one I know what its like not to. Let me also state that dealers with 2016's sitting in their show room after they realize their 5K ADM is not going to fly may be more motivated to move one. I personally believe this is extreme circumstances and not something you are going to find again. I have to admit it's really odd that a dealership HAS, and chose to use three allocations to put multiple RS's on their lot when most dealers are too afraid to even touch 1 car because of the assumptions that this car is too limited in its demographics. But again I'm not here to call you a liar, only you know if you are not. I personally believe theres more to the story, but brother I don't know anything, and im wrong at least twice a day. Either way I'm extremely excited for you so please don't take my skepticism as an insult. All I know is that around here you will not test drive a focus RS unless you're about to buy it no matter how many times you tell a salesman or sales manager that a test drive is going to be significant. I suppose if you get preapproved and the dealership really thinks you're going to pull the trigger, they may make an exception. Again I'm wrong twice a day. It just sounds unbelievable and very awesome. Congratulations on your focus I hope I get to see you one day on the streets!!

RS Noob
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    interesting that Canadian models are priced to include the RS2 option, which is an upgrade for the US versions. Ditto for the winter tire and wheel package, I paid extra for them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors