Ford Focus RS Forum banner

RS power numbers

12K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  wildkats 
#1 ·
A video was just released from the NYC motor show, and the boost gauge reads 30 PSI redline...did they just put that there to toy with our hearts? lol. I know the ST has a 25 psi gauge and only gets around 20, so obviously the gauge will leave some room on the table. But even at 25 psi the 2.3 would be putting out around 430 hp...dare I dream?

#5 ·
Only 20 pounds in your ST? I've hit 23 pounds in mine.

#13 ·
#15 ·
It looks like FFTEC.com could be a possible vendor for the FoRS platform since Performance package IV is being offered for a decent price for the EB Mustang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#17 ·
Yeah, I bet it'll be about the production numbers as to whether or not FFTEC will consider the FoRS platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19 ·
I hit 23.4psi or something like that all day long in my '14 ST3 via: FSWerks 93 Octane Stage-1 race tune.
...well at least that's what my Access Port says.

#23 ·
One of the things that really excited me was the addition of the high-tensile, iron sleeves and better head gasket.

Even if 320 is the official number, E85 and a tune will push 400 with no problems in my book. The 2.0 WRX guys are going from 200-215 stock dyno to 340/320 hp/tq with E85, downpipe and a tune!

2015 WRX E85 using the Cobb AccessPort - NASIOC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.