ADM Dealers. a.k.a. "The Naughty and other Offers List"
This is a discussion on ADM Dealers. a.k.a. "The Naughty and other Offers List" within the Focus RS Purchasing forums, part of the Focus RS Forums category; I've been doing a lot of calling and stopping by dealerships in my quest for an RS at or below MSRP. Many of the dealers ...
ADM Dealers. a.k.a. "The Naughty and other Offers List"
I've been doing a lot of calling and stopping by dealerships in my quest for an RS at or below MSRP. Many of the dealers I've run across that claim to have allocations are trying to get some pretty high mark-up on these things. A couple have even joked that they're going to let them sit in the showroom to see just how much someone is willing to pay for it. Smart business? Greasy and dishonest? I leave the morality of it up to you all. I'm just going to post up the dealers who have told me they want additional dealer markup for the RS. I'll also encourage others to post their own findings as well. Perhaps it will save time for those still looking for an RS at a reasonable price. So without further ado, here are the ones we know of...
- Ken Grody Ford - Buena Park, CA - 2.5k
- Theodore Robbins Ford - Costa Mesa, CA - 5k
- Fresno Future Ford - Fresno, CA - 20k-30k!
- Lithia Ford - Fresno, CA - 5k
- South Bay Ford - Hawthorne, CA - 5k
- Livermore Ford - Livermore, CA - 5k
- Bob Wondries Ford - Los Angeles, CA - 10k
- Heritage Ford - Modesto, CA - 5k
- Fremont Ford - Newark, CA - 5k
- Sunrise Ford - North Hollywood, CA - 7.5k
- Perry Ford of Poway - Poway, CA - 1k
- Fairview Ford - San Bernadino, CA - 5k
- Capitol Ford - San Jose, CA - 3k
- Frontier Ford - San Jose, CA - 5k
- San Leandro Ford - San Leandro, CA - 3-5k
- Santa Maria Ford - Santa Maria, CA - 2.5k-ish
- Simi Valley Ford - Simi Valley, CA - 10k
- Big Valley Ford - Stockton, CA - 5k
- Sunnyvale Ford - Sunnyvale, CA - 10k
- Galpin Ford - Van Nuys, CA - 5k+
- Geweke Ford - Yuba City, CA - Highest bidder
- Phil Long Ford - Colorado Springs, CO - 10k
- Spradley Barr Ford - Fort Collins, CO - 5k
- Family Ford - Enfield, CT - 8k
- Bob Thomas Ford - Hamden, CT - 10k
- Whaling City Ford Lincoln Mazda - New London, CT - 10k
- McMahon Ford - Norwalk, CT - 3k
- Central Ford - Plainfield, CT - 5k
- Stamford Ford Lincoln - Stamford, CT - 5k
- Sheridan Ford - Wilmington, DE - 3k
- Bob Galloway Ford - Ft. Myers, FL - 5k
- Autonation Margate - Margate, FL - 3k
- Greenway Ford - Orlando, FL - 5k
- Sawgrass Ford - Sunrise, FL - 3k
- Al Packer Ford - West Palm Beach, FL - 2.5k
- Wayne Akers Ford - West Palm Beach, FL - 2.5k + $799 fee
- Athens Ford - Athens, GA - 20k and a kidney
- Nalley Ford Sandy Springs - Atlanta, GA - 5k
- Gwinnett Place Ford - Atlanta, GA - 5k
- Mall of Georgia Ford - Buford, GA - 5k
- Billy Howell Ford - Cumming, GA - 10k
- Alan Vigil Ford - Fayetteville, GA - 5k
- Wade Ford - Marietta, GA - 5k
- AutoNation Ford Marietta - Marietta, GA - 2k
- Alan Vigil Ford - Morrow, GA. 5k
- Lake City Ford Lincoln - Coeur D'Alene, ID - 7.5k
- Kendall Ford - Meridian, ID - 5k
- Corwin Ford - Nampa, ID - 5k
- Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford - Schaumburg, IL - 5k
- Rusty Eck Ford - Wichita, KS - 10k
- Rowe Westbrook - Westbrook, ME - 2k+ to the highest bidder
- Sunnyside Ford - Holden, MA - 5-10k
- Suburban Ford - Ferndale, MI - 4k or highest bidder
- Courtesy Ford - Okemos, MI - 7k
- Royal Oak Ford - Royal Oak, MI - 5k
- Apple Valley Ford - Apple Valley, MN - 5k+
- Freeway Ford - Bloomington, MN - 5k+
- Superior-Brookdale Ford - Brookdale, MN - 5k
- Waconia Ford - Waconia, MN - sneaky 2.8k
- Machens Ford - Columbia, MO - 5-8k
- Unique Ford - Goffstown, NH - 3k
- Ford of Londonderry - Londonderry, NH - 3-5k
- Autofair Ford - Manchester, NH - 7k
- Verner-Cadby Ford - Fairfield, NJ - 5k
- All American Ford Hackensack, Hackensack, NJ - 5k
- Jersey City Ford - Jersey City, NJ - 5k
- Malouf Ford Lincoln - North Brunswick, NJ - 5k
- All American Ford Old Bridge - Old Bridge, NJ - 3k
- All American Ford Paramus - Paramus, NJ - 10-15k
- Performance Ford Lincoln - Randolph, NJ - 5k
- Levitown Ford - Long Island, NY - 5k
- Orleans Ford - Medina, NY - 15k
- Sayville Ford - Sayville, NY - 5k
- Davidson Ford - Watertown, NY - 2k
- Gaudin Ford - Las Vegas, NV - 25k (no, that is not a typo)
- Jones-West Ford - Reno, NV - 5k
- Crossroads Ford - Cary, NC - 5k
- Hilbish Ford - Kannapolis, NC -5k
- Capital Ford - Raleigh, NC - 5k
- Fairway Ford - Canfield, OH - 15k
- Ricart Ford - Columbus, OH - 10k
- Butler Ford - Ashland, OR - 5k
- Robbertson Ford Sales - Bend, OR - 5k
- Canby Ford - Canby, OR - 5k
- Kendall Ford of Eugene - Eugene, OR - 5k
- Gresham Ford - Gresham, OR - 5k
- Di'ck's Mackenzie Ford - Hillsboro, OR - 5k
- Legacy Ford - LaGrande, OR - 5k
- Courtesy Ford - Portland, OR - 5k
- Damerow Ford - Portland, OR - 5k
- Hillsboro Ford - Portland, OR - 5k
- Salem Skyline Ford - Salem, OR - 5k
- Suburban Ford - Sandy, OR - 5k
- Landmark Ford Lincoln - Tigard, OR - 5k
- Mathews Ford Oregon - Toledo, OR - 5k
- Vancouver Ford - Vancouver, OR - 2.5k
- Milham Ford Toyota - Easton, PA - 5k+
- Day Ford - Monroeville, PA - 5k
- Ted Russell Ford - Knoxville, TN - 10k+ or "whatever they can get"
- Lance Cunningham Ford - Knoxville, TN - 10k+
- Autonation Memphis - Memphis, TN - 5k
- Two Rivers Ford - Mt. Juliet, TN - 5k
- Leif Johnson Ford - Austin, TX - 5-10k
- Westway Ford - Dallas, TX - 10k
- Joe Meyers Ford - Houston, TX - 2.5k
- Mac Haik Ford - Houston, TX - 10k
- Planet Ford - Humble, TX - 5k
- AutoNation Ford - Katy, TX - 5-10k
- Big Star Ford - Manvel, TX - 5k
- Planet Ford - Spring, TX - 5k
- Larry H Miller Super Ford - Salt Lake City, UT - 5k
- Larry H. Miller Ford Lincoln Sandy - Sandy, UT - 4k
- Twin State Ford - St Johnsbury, VT - 5k
- Ted Britt Ford - Chantilly, VA - 3.5k
- Magic City Ford - Roanoke, VA - FIFTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS
- Frontier Ford - Anacortes, WA - 7k
- Skagit Ford Lincoln - Burlington, WA - 5k
- Brien Motors, Inc - Everett, WA - 5k
- Evergreen Ford - Issaquah, WA - 5k
- Bowen Scarff Ford - Kent, WA - 5k
- Marysville Ford - Marysville, WA - 10k
- Corwin Ford - Pasco, WA - 5k
- Bruce Titus Ford - Port Orchard, WA - 3k
- Tom Denchel Ford - Prosser, WA - 4k
- Bill Pierre Ford - Seattle, WA - 10k
- Bickford Motors, Inc - Snohomish, WA - 7.5k
- Titus-Will Ford - Tacoma, WA - 10-14k
- Spradley Barr Ford - Cheyenne, WY - 5k
If you know of a dealer asking for money on top of the sticker, post it up. If you got different numbers at one of the dealers above, post that as well. Some of these guys might change their tune if allocations start getting shifted to other dealers.
Last edited by OuttaFocus; 07-11-2016 at 06:47 PM.
Reason: Removed a dealer who ultimately faced reality
Stamford Ford Lincoln - Stamford CT - 5k
Family Ford - Enfield CT - 5k
I was fortunate enough to find a dealer with one allocation and no mark up. Placed a deposit yesterday
Sorry OuttaFocus, this info doesn't really help you considering I'm in New England but hopefully it helps others.
Machens Ford Columbia, MO - $5-8k ADM
Leif Johnson in Austin, TX started out at $10k then 'graciously' backed down to $5k.
2005 Subaru Legacy GT 5MT Wagon
2016 Ford Focus RS in Stealth Grey w/ RS2 Package, Moonroof, 19" Premium Forged Wheels
Adjectives which describe me, YMMV: childish, sophomoric, low-education
**** milham ford toyota, easton Pennsylvania. At least $5000 adm
Keeping it pinned down while all cylinders are -6 is not good practice
Money comes and goes, RS don't.
Dude your life is also ticking away.
Buy th damn car and mod away.
The ST is an ST that's all it will ever be.
Its "just" a focus!!
Current: 2014 Focus ST, ST3 RACE RED
Ordered: 2016 Focus RS, RS1 group, moonroof, nitro blue.
Every time a build date goes back to scheduling... god builds an EVO
Larry H Miller super ford in SLC UT was asking a 5k mark up and was said to have 5 allocations.
Bob Wondries, La, CA.....10k
I think that's the problem these dealers are going to run into. In Europe, where rally is very popular, there's a lot of heritage and brand recognition for the RS badge. Here in the states, not so much. To most Americans, it's just a "souped up Ford Focus." Supply may be small, but there is a very small pool of people willing to pay $50k+ for a "souped up Ford Focus." All it takes is some bad press - a recall, QC issues, cars not meeting HP figures - for that small pool to turn into a puddle. Suddenly trying to add as much markup as possible becomes trying not to sell it at a loss. Even the announcement of more competition - a more powerful STi in 2017, for example - could put a big dent in what people are willing to pay. It's a big gamble on the part of the dealer, and the buyers as well.
Originally Posted by DFD_RS
Don't get me wrong though: I want the car to be a hit. I want it to be the great driving experience we're all hoping for. I want more people to turn off Nascar and discover rally. And I want the car to appreciate, not depreciate. But if waiting a few months saves me 5 grand, so be it. I've got plenty of other stuff to drive in the meantime.
No way in hell its going to appreciate.
Originally Posted by OuttaFocus
Spradley Barr Ford in Cheyenne, WY and Fort Collins, CO..... 5k ADM, not to mention the most retarded management staff I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.
By Langdawg in forum Focus RS Purchasing
Last Post: 02-17-2017, 11:04 PM
By thunder1200 in forum Focus RS Purchasing
Last Post: 02-12-2017, 02:09 PM
By Chris@Lethal in forum Focus RS Performance
Last Post: 09-26-2016, 06:09 AM
By gte in forum Focus RS Purchasing
Last Post: 09-01-2015, 07:04 PM
Search tags for this page
adm dealer blacklist
cts v dealer mark up
dealer charging 10000 over msrp ford focus rs
focus rs no adm in bay area
ford focus rs adm
ford focus rs fort collins
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.
Tags for this Thread